• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

new mossberg owner

hey guys....
just purchased (ordered yesterday) a flex 590 tactical shotgun and cant wait for it to come in, should b here thursday! :D
fired one last weekend and i had to have one. so i didnt waste no time, i knew it was what i have been looking for, this thing is sweet and mean looking.
im not new to shooting, but new to shotguns, its been a while! plus this is my first shotgun.

i know i will have questions and looks like im in the right place for answers. glad i stumbled upon this forum during my i-net search for mossberg accessories... :cool:

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new 590 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Sent from my iPhone

OHHH a Flex Shotgun :) I will thoroughly enjoy pictures and a review of that!! :)

Welcome to the forums from Central PA!
Nice Disturbed "The Guy" for your pic too! :D

Will do. If I can get photo bucked to work right.
Its worked b4 in the past for me for other forums but for some reason not here.
I'll keep at it though or maybe use another picture loading site.

Should have the gun tomorrow and picking up shells too to test it out this weekend.

The disturbed face was he only smallest avatar I had that was allowed to fit. I think its cool too.

Howdy stigmata and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please feel free to jump in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13

Come on get down with the sickness Mossberg fever has now come over me... ;)

Welcome from PA! I have had trouble as of late with photo bucket here too.

thanks guys for the welcome, love it here, great answers and quick & informative help.

and you will definetally be hearing more about my flex 590 the more i mess with it, pics too (once i get it working)

Got her home last night finally along with 12 boxes of 2 3/4" shells. Ready for the test run tomorrow to see how she does.
Took some pics but the damn things won't load from my photo bucket, don't know why, works on other forums.
Either way I can't wait. :mrgreen:

see if this works...here she is....
flex590_zps7519522e.jpg

thanks guys.....
posted a video of my first shots with her in the 590 forum (unleashed the beast today....FINALLY!!!)
check it out! :D

Back