• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

930/935 BULLDOZER QUAD RAIL SYSTEM ??

and i would be getting or making a shorter barrel to make everything look right . and possibly getting a shorter mag tube (less ammo but less length) ..... this is all just an idea so far ...

Personally I think its just 3.25 extra pounds of $260 railed nonsense. But that's just my opinion, If you really like the way it looks thats the opinion that really matters I suppose. Their "Bobcat" looks decent though.

The mag tube you have would probably look plenty proportional as would your 24" barrel I'm guessing you have?

Joe57 said:
Personally I think its just 3.25 extra pounds

Looked heavy to me too.

Same reason why I decided against the Warhammer

I'm pretty sure it will work with the 935. It looks cool for sure.

Its really up to you and what you're goin for.

Looks cool, but takes up a bit more acreage than I would like.

It's good to see more 930 accessories hitting the market.

my 935 has a 24in barrell and the mag tube comes just a 1/2 in shy of being flush with the end of the barrel . its a big gun but im a big guy an can easily shoot it with one hand . (not long) . and would like the tri rail to mount a light and a sight an poss. a vertical grip for when i shoot thoes hot 3 1/2 in shells!!

Theres a couple other cheaper options out there to accomplish the mounting options you are looking for

Like I said though. If the way that looks really revs your engine go for it.

Back