• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Crushing AIRSOFT guns?! Incredible.

Listening to the way they talk about the airsoft soft guns is like hearing a comedy sketch! You think they can't possibly serious!

Especially the parts about how the "replica" guns will never be a danger on the streets again.

Oh my goodness... this is where we're going, and makes our case on gun control at the same time.

If guns aren't available, violence will persist and nearly anything can be used as a weapon of opportunity.

Sorry, I know that departs from the topic. I can't get over how they talk about this stuff with a straight face, they're totally serious!

This is actually considered an Assault Weapon over there...

It has a pistol grip, retractable/folding stock, and a muzzle device. Come to think of it, it's about to be one over here too...

This British newspaper article from six years ago is so ludicrous that I thought it was The Onion.

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/1 ... n_doorway/

LIVE ammunition has been found lying in the doorway of a busy high street shop.

The .22 calibre short round bullet was found at the entrance of the 99p Stores in Walthamstow High Street on Wednesday morning, November 1.

Haroon Khan, who has a firearms licence and is a member of a local gun club, was alarmed to discover live ammunition in a Walthamstow doorway.

The bullet, of Swiss origin, was still in its brass casing, complete with enough gunpowder for it to fire itself.

Mr Khan said that if it had been struck hard enough or exposed to heat it could have gone off.

"This sort of thing should not be lying around. It was live, primed and active," he said. "But rather me pick it up than a little kid.

"How can you feel safe when you are finding things like this on the street?

How sad that the Brits used to some of the bravest soldiers in all the Theaters in which they served during World War Two. Now look what many of them have become.

It's becoming that way here as well.

Back