• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What did Santa bring your firearms?

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
My parents gave me a Lee starter reloading set and my wife chipped in with .223 and 9mm dies. I had ordered a Meprolight tritium bead for the 590A1 about a month ago but my wife hijacked the UPS delivery and had my MIL give it to me for Christmas.

I was outside this afternoon and heard shots ringing out from the gun club. It made me think some luck stiff got a new firearm.

Got nothin here buddy! But I did get COD Black Ops, not the new one but the one that came out two years ago! :lol:

I got a clay target thrower! Some camo seat covers. A Raiders jacket. Cologne. A Reactor watch!! A Titanium ring! A green long sleeve shirt with camo strips on tue sleeve from Cabelas.a bunch of candy...mmmmm.

I gave my wife the Mossberg 510 mini .410 finally. She loved it! She's been talkin about getting a gun for a lil while now. Good thing I picked it up a while ago....now she wants a hand gun. :)

I guess I was lucky but this is the first year ever that I got something gun related for Christmas. Santa is usually kinder to my brewing and old car hobbies. I guess he sees the anti storm coming.

firearm related , a G20 mag for my G29, 200 Speer Gold Dot 180 grain bullets, one pound of Blue Dot, one pound of Bulls eye, 500 large pistol primers,500 small rifle, 300 large rifle primers, 500 Remington 224 55 grain fmj bullets...basically a good amount of reloading stuff !

I got one of those food dehydrators that make jerky.

My boys love deer jerky and it was just the excuse they were looking for. Especially since I can't eat jerky. LOL

My middle son got a universal cleaning kit, a box of clays, a thrower, a choate 10 round mag extension and a carlson extended improved cylinder to go with the winny 1300 that he has claimed as his own

I told him if he's going to claim it as his, then he's going to really learn how to use it and how to take care of the thing.

He is just now getting seriously interested, so it's time to step up to the plate and swing.

My Pop sent me a lump of coal.

No seriously! The man sent me a lump of coal with a piece of rope attached to it.

2012-12-26002001_zps3cb7caa8.jpg

It was all wrapped up in a Christmas box with a bow and everything. I called him to ask WTF and all I heard was cackling on the other end of the line. :twisted:

I love that man... :lol:

The man sent me a lump of coal with a piece of rope attached to it.

Hey JohnA, it looks like LES is joining the pro coal crusade! LES...do you have a permit for that chunk of contraband coal?

I gave my wife a chunk of coal but it was chocolate wrapped up to look like coal.

I didn't get anything gun related for xmas but I did get my shipping notification from BCM for my 11.5" barrel. :D :D :D

LES that chunk of coal is awesome. LOL

I got a single point harness and two new Mossberg owners Hats. One Camo and One Orange. Both very cool! Thanks Santa. (Even if I bought them myself) LOL.

paul

Awesome gift les.

I'd be proud to own it.

Maybe I'll make a few necklaces after his design.

well i was hoping for a mossy .410,,,,,,but i got an even better gift. my nephew home from afghanistan, and hes home for good thank God. needless to say we all had a very merry Christmas.

old mossy said:
well i was hoping for a mossy .410,,,,,,but i got an even better gift. my nephew home from afghanistan, and he's home for good thank God. needless to say we all had a very merry Christmas.

Troof. He's home for good. That's wonderful!

I got 24 Surefire CR123 batteries for my ElZetta light. I was miffed 'cuz I thought I had gotten promises from everyone that I was exempted from getting gifts. {Sigh}

But, my Chief gave me a nice present and another officer gave me a Kershaw knife, and my Mom sent me some cookies and peanut brittle!

It was more than I deserved or expected. And I'm very grateful to everyone.

old mossy said:
,,,,,,but i got an even better gift. my nephew home from afghanistan, and hes home for good thank God. needless to say we all had a very merry Christmas.

That's great news!

TY guys.you should have seen his parents faces when he walked in the door. priceless!

ME NEXT! ME NEXT! :D

I made out pretty well this year I think :)
My Fiance pampered me and got me a Condor MCR4 and Shotgun Reloading Pouch :D
She spent the couple extra bucks and got it in Multicam <3
To go with the pouch she got me 20 rounds of Federal Tru-ball Rifled Slugs and 25 Winchester 00 Buck :D I don't have all of in the pouch obviously but I have it evenly loaded. I will be buying another pouch and than a TAG Molle Shotshell Rack.

Front View
photo_1-3.jpg

Map Pouch on the back
photo_2-3.jpg

Extra Storage Pouch
photo_3-3.jpg

AR Mag Pouch (x2) on each side
photo_4-3.jpg

Condor Shotgun Pouch
photo_5-1.jpg

And Everyone has already seen my Ammo can lol
ammocan.jpg