• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I finally got a bow...Bear Archery Anarchy Shadow Series...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
anarchy-bow.gif

http://www.beararcheryproducts.com/bows ... nd/anarchy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NiMJ6ILGgI[/youtube]

I haven't had a chance to set it up yet or shoot it but look forward to doing so this coming weekend...

Re: I finally got a bow...Bear Archery Anarchy Shadow Series

SWEET Dan!

I'm lookin forward to your pics and review...

Dan,If this is your first bow for hunting ,wellcome to "hunt in the hard way".Now,it comes the next part:to set it up.
It looks very well. :eek:

This will be my first bow for hunting and I can't wait to get out and use it. There will be lots and lots of practice over the next few months.

That's a sweet looking bow Dan, congrats!

Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

Dan,I forgot to ask you about the most significant issue when buying a compound bow:Tunning it.You must choose the accesories(arrow rest,sight,....) and install them properly to achieve a correct arrow flight.Very important to get the proper arrow size with the proper spine to your draw weight.
There is a lot of tests to check if the bow is well tunned.Very simple and effective the "bareshaft test".If you can go farther try the "paper test".I have seen friends tunning their bows in a couple of hours and others who were several days.
If you never tunned a bow before, that is better to find people who knows about it and learn from them.
If you can,please take a look to Quikspin vanes from NAP.Very useful to stabilize arrows with broadheads.

I am going to be setting it up with my good friend who has been a Bear dealer for years. I am setting my bow up in a similar fashion to his personal Anarchy that I got to shoot this past season. I look forward to learning more about the process.

Setting a bow up is the fun part. Congrats on an awesome purchase.

Back