• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590 update UK

Ok,
So with all the tinght happening state side almost everything has ground to a halt in the UK. Most RFD's are having issued getting stock in so my 590 has sort of gone on the back burner. My mag extension is somewhere in customs and I should get it in a couple of weeks. However just done the math and it may stick out 1 inch past the muzzle. I think it should be ok, what do you guys think?

As for other parts so far the following has arrived

GG&G follower
Wolf springs
Mesa LEO kit
Houge pistol grip

Still waiting for

Enidine buffer (dont know if it will arrive says late Jan but if the AWB comes in no chance for export)
Magpul CRT
Magpul Enhanced Recoil Pad .70''
Castle nut

All the guys down the local range feel for you with what you are going through at the moment. Same thing we went through in 1987 and 1997. Hold onto your 2nd amendment rights and funt the NRA ILA as they are they guys who will fight for you. All thats going on has not just effected the US. We can no longer get ruger BX-25 they are out of stock most places and the importers have no idea when they will be back in stock. Same thing with the P-mags and the AR15 colt 9mm uzi mags. Hang in there guys and dont let them take your rights away

All the best

Chris

You won't have any issues with the mag extension sticking out past your barrel.

Good luck with your parts and thanks for the encouragement...

Hi Chris.

I'm another UK 590 owner and wondered how much customs/postage was on your mag extension from Canada. Can you pm any details you remenber please?

Thanks

Gareth

Pickles, I can't help you with your question but wanted to welcome you to Mosberg Owners. I hope you take some time to post on the new members area for a proper welcome. Take some time to look around here. It really is all things Mossbergs but all things gun realted too.

Back