• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del ton AR15.

Any have one? Good? Bad? Looking for opinions on them im thinking about buying one.

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

Re: Del ton AR15.

If you can get your hands on one, buy it!

Del-Ton has a great reputation and their rifles are as good as any other out there...

I.noticed they are about half the price as the other companies.

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

My Uncle has a Super Tight-Budget Build he threw together a while ago and he puts it up there with his DPMS. I know not saying much but when you only spend around $550.. you'll see the light comparison haha

In all honesty there are only a handfull of companies in the U.S. that manufacture AR receivers and even fewer that make barrels. Most of the receivers are made on CNC units from 7075-T6 aluminum sheets. The companies that CNC the units mill them to 80% and sell them to manufacturers (brands) who stamp their name on them, anodize the aluminum, and mark them up about 100% or more. Again, Del-Ton is as good as any other out there...

They are reviewed in my latest addition of RECOIL! I will see if I can find the issue and snap a picture

Upgraded my Sig M400 with a new Ergo stock, VISM 1X4X30 scope, Rainier Arms XTC Hybrid comp/flash suppressor and Raptor ambidextrous charging handle. The new stock is way nicer for me than the Magpul CTR that came on it. Much more solid cheek weld for me now.
DSC01127_zpsbcfb4fb1.jpg

DSC01130_zpsaa72af40.jpg

That is SWEET! I've been wanting one of those stocks for quite some time, just not the price! :lol:

Rossignol said:
That is SWEET! I've been wanting one of those stocks for quite some time, just not the price! :lol:
That, my friend, is the beauty of Christmas.
Thanks for the nice comments, fellas.

tcecil88 said:
Upgraded my Sig M400 with a new Ergo stock, VISM 1X4X30 scope, Rainier Arms XTC Hybrid comp/flash suppressor and Raptor ambidextrous charging handle. The new stock is way nicer for me than the Magpul CTR that came on it. Much more solid cheek weld for me now.
DSC01127_zpsbcfb4fb1.jpg

DSC01130_zpsaa72af40.jpg

This is a great looking rifle tcecil!!! i've always wanted to do one in OD...but somehow I'm infected with the FDE bug!

I here ya, brother. and thanks for the compliments. The LGS has a S&W M&P compact .45 in FDE they have had just a little too long for my taste. May have to relieve them of it.

I have nightmares about the PF-9 some nights.... she haunts me with her inevitable sting to the hand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sneak peak of my POF-308 in NP3 with 14.5" barrel. Still deciding on what 1-4 or 1-6 to get for it. This is my new dedicated hunting rifle (hogs and deer mainly).

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357979788.358971.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357979788.358971.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 312
I have a matching POF 415 (.223) being put together as well. I have the lower mostly assembled; CTR stock (have a PRS as well but like the CTR more at the moment), MOE grip, Giessle SSA trigger but I am waiting for my 14.5" upper to arrive (have a 16" at the house). The .223 is going to be my coyote and fun gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back