• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from North Alabama

bassinbama

Copper BB
Well the bug bit me...been lurking on this site and Gunbroker for some time now and finally today I made the trip to Larry's Pistol & Pawn in Huntsville...I'm the proud owner of a Mossberg 500 12GA 18" Parkerized w/Synthetic Stock, Pistol Grip & Heat Shield...as for your site all I can say is WOW, all my wife says "are you still reading about that gun"...thanks to Mossberg Owners . Com, your site ROCKS!!!

Jimmy Carruth
Athens AL

Howdy bassinbama and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13

I was in Larry's with my son a week ago today and saw the row of those Mossbergs! Pretty good price, too!

Welcome from Morgan County, AL. You ever need anything and I can help, please let me know.

Welcome aboard, neighbor.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the kind words. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new 500. Take a look around and feel free post pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Back