• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FOUND

Hello all, happy holiday''s. New to the board, thought I could reach out to you all to see if you could help me find a Mossberg sa-20, preferably model #75780. I have been searching for a week and seems everyone is out of stock. Would much appreciate any advice on where or how to find one. Thanks.

Re: Looking

Not sure I can help in locating one but welcome to the forums!!

Huskers? Are you here in Nebraska? If so, I'd call Cabela's in La Vista. They have several black shotguns in stock, but I believe most are 12 ga. They just got in 32 more ARs this morning too.

CliffD said:
Huskers? Are you here in Nebraska? If so, I'd call Cabela's in La Vista. They have several black shotguns in stock, but I believe most are 12 ga. They just got in 32 more ARs this morning too.

No, I reside in Charleston SC, but except for the snow miss Nebraska very much! Thanks for the info though, I will check Cabella's online and see what they have..GO BIG RED!

It's 25 and snowing again on top of the 8" we got last week. Trade ya' :)

Good luck in your search!

Okay from I have learned today.... I have to wait until the gun shows happen in January..? I guess at that time or sometime in February the supply starts to meet the demand? All I want is an SA-20, 39.5 OAL, 13 inch LOP, semi 8 shot weapon! :D

Do you have a FFL you can work with? If so, check gunbroker.com. There's several for sale/auction at the moment (and prices are right at retail or reasonable)

woooo hooooo! I think I have located my SA-20 at the Palmettostatearmory.com. The site says they are in stock as well as the 935 for anyone looking like me. Anyway, placed the order and got a confirmation, will check in the morning to make sure its legit.

Now looking for a choate magazine extension and an Elzetta light :D .

When I receive it, I plan on taking it to the nearest range of course and firing a 100 shots through it. The range only allows slugs. Anyone have any advice on a decent slug as well as where to purchase them that wont break the bank?

Back