• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines

I called mossberg directly this morning. I'll have 2 new 25 round clips in 7-10 business days. Right at $69 with shipping. Well worth it. Some fools are paying hundreds on eBay, crazy!!

Wow!

It's sad, but that's a good deal. Thanks for the update...

I went to the Las Vegas Gunshow today and broke down and paid 50 bucks for a 25 mag.
Every 715T there was 100-120 more then what I paid at Walmart.
Then visited Big 5 on the way home and picked up some 10's for 17 bucks each.
Now sitting at my desk and seeing what would be intelled to reverse engineer some large magazines.
I wish I had access to the Colts and Sig's
I would like to make a 100 round barrel ;-)
Mike

Mag question and acc. suggestions?

Long time owner first time poster! I bought the kids each a 715T for Christmas...I'm looking to find other Mag's for the gun, Problem is, I can't. Everything is backorder or out of stock or discontinued. Does anyone else make a mag for this gun? I've tried the search and came up with lots of links that didn't help. If anyone can help me out on the mag issue please. Also I'm looking for scopes and other accesory suggestions...I have to do it all double so money is an issue. Thanks Matt

Re: Mag question and acc. suggestions?

Hello and welcome to the forum! You're an awesome Parent :)

The current political climate has caused every mag for every firearm to suddenly be worth it's weight in gold (or so it seems). Your best bet is to keep watching and wait for the reputable dealers to get them back in stock. As of this moment, I don't think anyone knows of anyone that has any $30, 25 rounds mags in stock. But, I bet they will be again soon.

I browsed through the various "Show us your...." photo threads on this forum to get some ideas on accessories. The members here have created some pretty awesome firearms out of this rifle. I'm pretty envious of them all :)

I know that was all pretty vague advice, but looking over some photos will give you some ideas. I'm sure the members here will be able to give you some solid advice on any specific questions you come up with.

See ya' around the forum!

Re: Mag question and acc. suggestions?

Welcome aboard!

At this point, your best bet is to call Mossberg sales directly to see if they've got any mags left in stock...

(800) 363-3555

Mossberg was selling them for about $30 shipped as of last week. Otherwise you'll end up paying two to three times that per mag on-line if you can find them...

Re: help

Hello, my name is Mike and I too have lost all my guns in the last year

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

I know Blackhawk makes one.

There are likely several other companies as well...

vegashotwheeler said:
Got an email confirmation yesterday that the 2 I ordered from Mossberg shipped.
Mike
How long after you ordered them did you get the confirmation email? I ordered 2 and I haven't even gotten a order receipt emailed to me yet

It was about a week and a half.
With the holidays you never know how long.
Mike

Kaiser SO SAY said:
vegashotwheeler said:
Mike
How long after you ordered them did you get the confirmation email? I ordered 2 and I haven't even gotten a order receipt emailed to me yet

Kaiser SO SAY said:
vegashotwheeler said:
Mike

same here. i ordered 3 on 12/30. today i checked my cc for pending charges and the one from mossberg is now gone. im assuming they canceled my order :evil:

Just FYI,

Last order I placed with Mossberg I never got an e-mail. My order just showed up at the door a week later...

Just bought my 5th mag the other day.
The local gunshop carry's them but I have to pay nearly twice as much , at $45 OTD.

Back