• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Mrs. Ripjack

I am excited to become a member here! I am now the proud owner of a Mossberg 510 mini SUPER Bantam 410 gauge shotgun!! My hubbie gave it to me for Christmas! Unfortunately, it is deer season so I have not been able to shoot it yet out in the field. Hopefully Marc will have the patience to teach me! The last time he let me practice with him, I used his Marlin 22 and hit the self healing target on the second try! He won't give me the credit for it, he says he set the sight in the scope for me. I look forward to getting to know all you and learning more (although I am not on the computer as much as Mr. Ripjack!).

Welcome aboard!

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mrs. Ripjack. That's one helluva man you've got. I'll bet there's never a dull moment around your house. :lol: The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 510. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions that your hubby doens't wanna answer. :D

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Hi Mrs Ripjack! It's always great when a couple can find things to do together. But, I hope this isn't going to lead to arguments over who gets to use the computer to talk about your new interest! :lol: Welcome aboard. And have fun.

Paul

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new 410!

Welcome from MI Mrs. Ripjack!

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Welcome Mrs. Rip!
Marc is good people and it is great to now have his wife on here as well!!!!
You and my wife should get together with your .410's and shoot some Skeet at our club in Wolcott.

Okay, how come MRS Ripjack gets more attention introducing herself than me :? . it's my first welcome and welcome aboard!

Ah yes...there she is.

Howdy Mrs.ripjack my Honey, and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners. And remember.... We're here to help, not hinder, I do that to you.... ;)

Your hubbie, Mr.ripjack13

Are we sure this isn't just a "Multiple Personality Syndrome" case ;) haha just Kidding! It will certainly be great to have you around the forums!

Welcome, and it's a pleasure to meet you.

huskers15 said:
Okay, how come MRS Ripjack gets more attention introducing herself than me :? . it's my first welcome and welcome aboard!

Everyone here is greeted equally. There's no favoritism. I do howver give her personal instruction. ;)

Congrats Mrs. Ripjack...and Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

We think very highly of your husband here...so, it's nice to finally meet you !!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard!

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mrs. Ripjack. That's one helluva man you've got. I'll bet there's never a dull moment around your house. :lol: The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 510. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions that your hubby doens't wanna answer. :D

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thank you for the welcome L.E.S. I'm sure Marc has posted a picture of my shotgun, so there is a picture here somewhere. He's down cellar in his shop working on the wood things. I remember him telling me about your wood grip he was making. He was having trouble with it. But he was so cute. He did not want to give up. He tried so hard to make them perfect. He bought so many tools trying to make them, I thought he had bought stock in the Woodcraft store. :D
He said you sent 2 more. At least this time he has everything he needs already, But I'm certain he will need more tools.

Michele

raven01750 said:
Hi Mrs Ripjack! It's always great when a couple can find things to do together. But, I hope this isn't going to lead to arguments over who gets to use the computer to talk about your new interest! :lol: Welcome aboard. And have fun.

Paul

Hello,
Marc took me shooting a little while ago. I loved it. About the computer, it is his, so I let him play on it, as long as he's on it, I know where he is. At home with me. :D

Michele

DHonovich said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new 410!

Hello,
Thank you for the cute video welcome.

Michele

Back