• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fienstein to introduce Assault Weapon Ban

Re: Connecticut School shooting.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Just saw an update on the NY arson/shooting...

Body found in burned home of killer of 2 firemen

The report says that the individual was armed with a revolver, a shotgun, and...

a military-style .223-caliber semiautomatic Bushmaster rifle with flash suppression, the same make and caliber weapon used in the elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn.

Curious how they didn't call out the caliber, not to mention the brand of the revolver or shotgun...

Further down in the article...

Emergency radio communications capture someone saying he "could see the muzzle flash coming at me" as Spengler carried out his ambush.

Interesting how they call out that he used evil, deadly "flash suppression" and then point out that it doesn't do anything. No matter, a report like this is all they need to add flash suppressors to the list of evil features once again...

AOL had something similar to this! I am just getting caught up with everything I have missed over the past two days but you got it covered!

So they take away the AR’s and all the army guns……what do you suppose they’ll do about this smart ass ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1BwUJ4--Qw[/youtube]

Tain't nothin'.

Check this guy out.

He's the fastest gun in the world.

Or at least he was until he died a few weeks ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H0dYEjR-jA[/youtube]

That crazy !

My point was the 30-30 really. Most people couldn’t shoot an AR that accurate, that fast. If they take away semi autos, it will be a lot more common to see people who can shoot 30-30’s close to this fashion, or Lee Enfield’s or cross bows…..it just doesn’t matter what’s taken away

Dang thats some fast shootin! I couldn't fire my rifle lile that, i could havs i guess but i wouldn't have been on target!

Bob died?!?!?!?!? I love watcing him shoot. Yeah he could be a bit arrogant. But he could back it up. RIP

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

I hope this isn't our future (and don't get me started on how much this guy earns in a year!):

Port Authority cop Jeffrey Haner was busted on possession of two illegal assault weapons, including the same type of Bushmaster rifle used in the Newtown massacre, authorities said.
Ramsey, NJ, police said they took a total of 10 weapons from Haner after his wife asked for a temporary restraining order.
The 41-year-old cop, who works at the George Washington Bridge and made $175,000 last year, also had eight legal guns, including two handguns, Ramsey police said.
But Haner’s .223-caliber Bushmaster and Chinese-made Norinco rifle were fitted with accessories including flash suppressors that made them illegal assault weapons under New Jersey law, police said.
He was charged on Dec. 21 with two counts of possessing an assault weapon without a permit, police said. The maximum penalty for each charge is five years in prison.
Haner was also charged with one count of possessing high-capacity magazines, which carries a maximum penalty of up to 18 months in prison.
A source familiar with Haner’s case said he bought the guns more than 15 years ago and they were stored in a locked case.

What matters how much he used?
Also, the one that the CT Shooter had wasn't technically illegal.... More Media Blitz...

carbinemike said:
I hope this isn't our future (and don't get me started on how much this guy earns in a year!):

LoL.....Numbers like that would have convinced me to stay in Law Enforcement. :)

What is kind of scary about this case is that it sounds like the guns and magazines were completely legal when he purchased them. He simply hadn't paid the proper fees to register these "assault weapons" after they were made illegal under the new law in the State of New Jersey.

The way the forthcoming legislation is looking we may very well be seeing a lot of cases like this in the future, just with Federal charges instead of State.

Great, I'm starting to think that George Orwell could see into the future. Big Brother is watching, so are your neighbors, wife and kids.
Cue the music
I always feeeeeel like somebodys watchin meeeeeeee

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2MLQTnEGRg[/youtube]
I know it's lengthy, but if you have some time, I really think he makes brings up some interesting facts.

Thanks for the link Joe. I have been reading old magazines from the 94 ban and the outrage didn't kick in until after the ban was approved and it was to late. With the modern options we have, we must make our voices heard now, before Congress acts. The anti's learned lessons from '94 and so must we. A ban can happen, it could be worse than before and it won't have a sunset clause. Our reps in DC and the state level must be reminded what happened to the anti gunners in the 96 election. Most don't care about the the voters or the Constitution but they care about getting booted from their cushy job.

Rep from Montana wants to get the Constitution clarified to reinforce gun rights and reign in the federal government. I wish him God's speed but I don't see it happening.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/lawmaker-tweak-constitution-to-affirm-gun-rights/?cat_orig=politics

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blXkl9YVoHo[/youtube]

I just thought about something.

The text she has listed on her websight said guns that shared just one characteristic of a military weapon would be banned.

could that single characteristic be that both shoot a bullet?

Rep. O'Neil is from a town about 15 miles north of where I live. Good man, he is light years ahead of many other political types in his thinking. I liked the blurb where there is a petition to have Ms. Feinstein tried for treason....oh wouldn't that be a hoot.

Towmaster21 said:
Good man, he is light years ahead of many other political types in his thinking.
should have put him to work on the fiscal cliff...dirty good for nothing @@**@^%$# couldnt do it !

I won't get into the Fiscal Cliff lol...

I did, however, watch many videos of Uncle Ted telling Piers to "Kiss My Ass" haha
After a Bottle of Homemade Raspberry Wine and some Smirnoff Vodka with Punch you can't stop laughing at the Stupid Brit! :D

Back