• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Mossberg Tactical .22 Owner from FL

hitgpx

Copper BB
:ugeek:

Hello i recently purchased the MOSSBERG PLINKSTER TACTICAL RIMFIRE RIFLE .22 from gandermountain, with the 25 round clip.

this is my first mossberg rifle. i dont plan on using it much, maybe shooting pratice few times a year.

had a few quick questions.

- what ammo do you recommend to use with this rifle?

- do i have to clean the rifle before first use? and do i have to clean it often, even with not alot of use?,
also is their a simple way to clean this rifle without taking it completly apart? kit?

- i purchased a 10/22 muzzle break ncstar, does this simply fit on with screw? or do u also recommend i use lock tight?

- any onther helpful tips first time owner of this rifle , will be greatly appreciated it. thanks? :)

- mat from fl.

Welcome aboard and congrats!

Head on down to the Tactical 22 sub-forum and I think you'll find the answers to all of your questions.

Mossberg 715T Tactical .22 Autoloader

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new 715T. Take a look around and feel free post pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Congrats on your new rifle and welcome from MI!!

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13

Back