• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

Not sure of this is related but I've had issues on different sites when using the address that pops up when you select share, youtu.be/{vid id} , vs the full url at the top of the page, youtube.com/watch?v={vid id}

"Mark Forums Read" doesn't work

The "Mark Forums Read" button doesn't appear to work from my computer. There are 6 pages of "New Posts" and after I select "Mark Forums Read" there are still 6 pages.

Is it something with my computer or is it the website? What do I need to do to fix this?

Re: "Mark Forums Read" doesn't work

Hmm,

It's working for me. You may try the "Delete all board cookies" button at the bottom of the page...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Hmm,

It's working for me. You may try the "Delete all board cookies" button at the bottom of the page...

Thanks, but that option is not listed on my screen. It appears that I have to logout then back in after selecting "mark forums read" for it to actually work. :eek:

It may be hidden due to color.

Look at the bottom of the board, under the site advertisement, you'll see an orange'ish red circle with a minus symbol inside. To the right of that is the "Delete all board cookies" option. If you click the symbol and highlight to the right it should show up. Not sure why it's like that, but it's there...

That seemed to work. Had to log back in but the View New Posts reset itself. Thanks.

I was wondering if there was a way to set the post notifications by e-mail to daily rather than immediate. I like getting the updates, but not constantly through the day.

Found some broken links:

If you select "Members" from the top bar and then try to select any letter you get this:

Multiple Choices
The document name you requested (/memberlist.php&first_char=c) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.
Available documents:

/memberlist.php.bak (common basename)
/memberlist.php (common basename)
Please consider informing the owner of the referring page about the broken link.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
It works if you hold your other hand high above your head like an antenna...

I figured my tin foil hat would have been enough but I'll give it a shot.

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Site running ungodly slow and just got this:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

User dbo465180999 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 757
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 93
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/common.php
LINE: 111
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_connect()

FILE: [ROOT]/search.php
LINE: 17
CALL: include('[ROOT]/common.php')

You still having issues Mike?

Just got back on after being gone for a week and the site is running normal for me...

Gents.
My iPad logs me out from time to time or maybe there has been some site updates, anyhow, I can't seem to log in with my password and when I click the can't remember my password button, I input my info, get the email and password, I use the password to get me in and then I try to change my password and it constantly tells me something is wrong, even the email address I just got the password from.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Back