• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Raptor Pistol Grip

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Yup,

The drop-leg rigs above are made to fit the Serbu Super Shorties and run about $150...

Holy Sh*t... Because the Supers are cheap and all... HA!

Re: Mossberg 500 with L3 Insight Light

[/attachment]

John here is a stock photo. I would post a pic of mine, but it's next to the bed and the wifey is sleeping. They're about $230-$250 on various sites. EOTech and Insight are apparently now the same company, because mine says Insight not EOTech.

Attachments

• timthumb.png
    timthumb.png
    40 KB · Views: 719
  • Eotech-Integrated-Fore-end-Light-Mossberg_500.jpg
    Eotech-Integrated-Fore-end-Light-Mossberg_500.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 719
Re: Mossberg 500 with L3 Insight Light

Insight Technologies, EOTech, and five other commercial entities make up the L-3 Warrior Systems division of L-3 Communications. EOTech joined their ranks in 2005...

500 tactical tri-rail picatinny specs?

New to the forum. New to gun ownership. Will be purchasing the 500 this week. Trying to decide whether to get the tactical (with tri-rail and drilled/tapped reciever) or just bare-bones 500 8-shot. My decision is based on my question in this thread: Is the picatinny rail on the foregrip of the 500 tactical tri-rail a standard picatinny rail? Will an AFG from magpul fit? My understand is that there are different sizes of picatinny rail. Am I correct? For now I want to set up an AFG. I'll eventually replace the stock forend (if it accepts the AFG) with an ATI talon five-side or ergo's tri-rail forend. For now, I just want to know if I could fit an AFG to the stock tri-rail. http://www.mossberg.com/product/sho...2,2563&redirect=1&lastnode=1&filterNodes=2563

Thank you.

Re: 500 tactical tri-rail picatinny specs?

I don't like rails on a fore-end because the fore-end is loose. No good for a laser, pain for a bi-pod, in the way for jacking one in the chamber with one hand. Just my opinion.

Welcome aboard!

We've had a few members add an AFG to their factory forend, so you won't have any problems...

Re: Fab defense AGM install

Salamander man said:
Figured it out. Thanks.

Good too hear! I would like too see some pictures posted up! FAB Defense is one of those off brands that not too many users have.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard!

We've had a few members add an AFG to their factory forend, so you won't have any problems...

Thanks! I haven't decided yet. I plan on purchasing tomorrow. So, I'll decide when I get there. $20 difference between the tactical and barebones 8-shot.

Just a heads-up,

Make sure to look the 'standard' forend model over to make sure it's not pinned. Some of the newer model 500s have pinned forends and you'd end up having to buy and install an action slide tube assembly before you could use an aftermarket forearm.

If the forend is pinned to the action bar, you'll clearly be able to see it...

Maverick88forearm.jpg

Nice. Thanks for the heads-up. I will keep an eye out for that. Is the action slide tube assembly expensive? <$100, >$100?

that leg holster for the serbu is sweet.

i have the $30 condor shotgun scabard for my mossberg. the 18" and 20" barrels fit perfect. also you can make it longer for your 21"+ barrels.

i also got a couple bandoiler pouches that connect to the molle ribs. so it holds 50 extra rounds.

the scabard also connects to a backpack or vest with molle design.

I've got the same scabbard. Replaced the strap with a Blackhawk 15rd sling...

Very nice Sling/Scabbard! :D I wonder how well their Multicam one would go with my new rig.. hmmmm

Re: Vertical ForeGrip

Firewire, Welcome too Mossberg Owners from Central PA! :D

Your question is a tricky one, because I would tell you too contact the manufacturer... or SHF.. Does Mossberg not have one? I haven't looked too deeply into the AOW things yet.. YET! :D

Back