• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Guy

Hey fellas!
I'm new to the forum but definitely not new to Mossberg firearms, my first shotgun was a Mossberg 500. Killed my first duck with it! Still have it too! My wife and in laws gave me a 715 flat top for Christmas this year so now I have Mossbergs in the safe! Glad to be apart of such a fine group!!!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 500 and the new 715T. Take a look around and feel free post pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13

pyrolighterfighter said:
Hey New guy, I'm new also. Your username caught my attention. Are you with Fire/Ems?

Hey pyro!!!
Yeah I worked fire for about 6 years, now I work for the local children's hospital on the critical care transport team. What about you?
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816

Back