• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

That took me a little while to really learn that trigger myself. Glad you enjoy it as well.

On the subject of Glocks...
20121207_163444.jpg

I went to a gun show not intending to spend any money :lol: inevitably ended up with some trinkets also got a Ghost Inc. trigger connector for it now too.

Latest member to join the tupperware clan...G20 SF, along with a LW 40mm conversion barrel to help keep down the cost of many coming range trips.
If anyone has some high capacity G20 mags that they would like to trade even for up to 5 brand new Gen 4 hi-cap G21 mags, let me know.
update: found some hi-cap mags for the G20...the trade deal is off :D

Attachments

• DSCN5789.JPG
    DSCN5789.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 403
Very nice mope540!

What kind of capacity are you looking for, the 15 rounders or the extended "stick" mags?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Very nice mope540!

What kind of capacity are you looking for, the 15 rounders or the extended "stick" mags?
Thanks!!!!

factory 15 rounders are what i want.

OK,

Don't have any to trade, but I'll keep my eyes open and report back if I find any at a decent price...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Sweet!

The G33 has been on my wish list for a while. Let us know how she shoots...

Well unfortunately a friend of mine ask me to put down a calf for her today. I was on that side of town and I had my G32 with me. I could only get to about 15 yards but I did like the way that shot felt.

I planned to try and go to the range tomorrow afternoon so I'll try and give you a real range report soon.

Sorry you had to do that.

I know it's not easy brother. I'll stay tuned for the range report...

Well I finally had a chance to shoot the 32 a bit. The thing I really noticed was how different the recoil felt, I enjoyed it quite a bit I must say(Bearing in mind that I shoot predominantly 165 gr .40) I was shooting consistently tighter groups at 20-25 yards than my last couple range trips with my G23 for some reason but thats probably just me shooting better this last go around.

Nice!

I tend to shoot slower and concentrate more with a new pistol, then after a while my groups start to spread out like normal... :D

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nice!

I tend to shoot slower and concentrate more with a new pistol, then after a while my groups start to spread out like normal... :D

That's a very good point there :lol:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359341896293.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359341896293.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 189
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359341916596.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359341916596.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 189
Back