• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My screen name is nothing too special. It's my Xbox Live handle, which I got when I was trying to think one up and mixed my love of hunting with my initials and old football number.

To add on to the nerd factor, the Captain America avatar is kind of a mix of being an old school comic fan and a love of my country!

My user name here, and gamertag for 360, I've had since I started using the internet (93ish). At the time someone already had the correct spelling for an email address, so I altered it and have kept it since. My avatar is our Pit Bull Della who LOVES basketballs :) (they only last about 5 minutes in one piece)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

My Screen Name comes from a comic book character that was introduced to the world in "The Amazing Spiderman #129" and made several other appearances with spiddy over the years. In the 80's he had his own comic book series called "War Journal" and "War Zone" among other mini series to date, and actor Dolf Lungdrin played him in a motion picture in the 80's. His character is most recognized by the Actor Thomas Jane for his portrayal Along side John Travolta in the the 2000 movie "The Punisher". I have over 300 of his comics, and other than Batman, was the only "Super Hero" with out super powers.

My Avatar is the stencil for the White Tattoo on my right forearm. Si vis Pacem, para Bellum; "If you want Peace, Prepare for War". The center is the eyes and nose of the "Punisher" logo.

Frank

I am too lazy to come up with a bunch of different screen names so most are a variation of my name. James Kristopher....sad but true. lol I havent decided on an avatar yet. Ill try to make it something LEGEN..wait for it....DARY!!!

My username is a play on the English translation of my Mexican / Spanish last name, which is Villalobos meaning village of the wolves. The avatar is the view down the barrel of my new 590SP 20".

My interest in shotguns began 2 years ago after I took a tactical shotgun course. The course was a blast and was the first time I held a firearm (grew up in the south side of Chicago and guns were illegal at the time). I encourage everyone to take a course to set a good foundation for shooting technique.

User name.... People generally see me and call me a gorilla.... But to make it easy i generally refer to my self as a monkey.... But I am the self proclaimed lead of the monkeys.... So LeadMonkey ..... And my picture is my self..... With my big goofy ass smile.

LES picked it out for me! Symbolizes that I am the Youngest MOD by age and that I work(ed) for the Railroad lol

My screen name has nothing to do with neckware. I am a Hawaiian shirt and shorts type of guy. :cool:
It is for a liking of a particular brand of vehicle. I am into racing, and use to work on cars a lot. I have a drag car project in the garage that still needs completing. Got hooked into this cometition BBQ thing, thats where my money has been going now, so I have not completed it. Oh, and my recent addiction to shooting hasn't helped.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Chooo Choooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :p

CHOOCHOO-1.jpg

Back