• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Home remedies

So the deal is, my girlfriend and I are both super sick with head colds..
We're looking for all kinda ideas on how to speed up our recovery times.. (Nobody likes to be sick.. lol)

So I figured what better than asking fellow human people for good home remedies..

We've looked here and there, but always open for more ideas..

I figure theres a chance other people are prolly sick too (it seems everyone in my neck of the woods are), so heck something might help.. :)

,,,,,old doc told me once,,,,,for the common cold,,take these pills and you will be fine in 1 week. don't take anything and you will be fine in 7 days. hope you feel better.

Chicken noodle soup, Nyquil and Sprite in that order 37 minutes apart.

chicken noodle soup really does help.

Orange juice helps some too.

Especially if you are running a fever, drink lots of fluids so you don't get dehydrated (which doesn't take long if you're not feeling much like drinking and running a fever too).

Also, if running a fever, alternate acetaminophen and ibuprofin if you're not allergic or on any blood thinners, etc.

lots of fluids

I subscribe to one my grandma's habit, keep a steady intake of hot peppers. red pepper, vinegar peppers, etc. Since you're already sick, fluids, broth soups, and rest. If you run a fever, then take acetaminophen or ibuprofen.

Back