• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy from Wisconsin

Hello everyone;

I just wanted to say hello and start getting my post count going.

I just purchased a Mossberg Maverick 88 12ga. Although this is not my first shotgun, I have not had one for about 17 years. I look forward to learning and sharing what I can. I am really excited to do a few things to it to make it mine.

RR

Welcome too the Club from Central PA! :D

If you are looking to Mod your shotgun and make "Your Own" feel free to swing by the Mossberg 500 section! There are plenty of accessories that will fit both and if you have a problem or question, everyone here at Mossberg Owners will be more than glad to help you out!

Rick

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new Mav88. Take a look around and feel free post pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Back