• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ruger makes it easy to contact your local Rep.

Ruger - Take Action Now!

Ruger has made it easy for you to contact your Local and National Representatives. It only takes about 2 minutes and sends a pro-2nd Amendment email to everyone from the president down to your local state reps.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Taking action is simple, just follow these 3 Steps:

Step 1: Enter your personal contact information below, this information will be added to the letter and is required to reach each of the appropriate representatives in your area. This information is not stored by Ruger, nor is it used for any other purposes than this legislative action.

Step 2: Press "Submit" and we will prepare the letter below, in your name to the President, Vice-President, your Senators, Representative, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, State-Level Elected Officials and State Attorney General.

Step 3: Review your letter one last time, add in your first name and press "Submit"! You have just taken strong action in protecting your rights.

No excuse not to do this folks!

VitSports6 said:
Ruger - Take Action Now!

Ruger has made it easy for you to contact your Local and National Representatives. It only takes about 2 minutes and sends a pro-2nd Amendment email to everyone from the president down to your local state reps.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Taking action is simple, just follow these 3 Steps:

Step 1: Enter your personal contact information below, this information will be added to the letter and is required to reach each of the appropriate representatives in your area. This information is not stored by Ruger, nor is it used for any other purposes than this legislative action.

Step 2: Press "Submit" and we will prepare the letter below, in your name to the President, Vice-President, your Senators, Representative, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, State-Level Elected Officials and State Attorney General.

Step 3: Review your letter one last time, add in your first name and press "Submit"! You have just taken strong action in protecting your rights.

No excuse not to do this folks!

Thanks for the link...emails sent!

Done.

That was quick and easy.

Thanks for posting this up. I'll forward it to other people I know as well.

Take a Stand against Gun Control

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/#

Please click the above link and follow the instructions to write your elected officials instantly with a form letter...
=========================================

Dear (Recipients),

I am a law-abiding citizen and responsible gun owner.

I am saddened by the tragic events in Newtown, Connecticut, but I believe that efforts to impose new restrictions on me and other lawful and responsible owners like me are misguided. Did you know that violent crime with firearms has declined since the Federal "assault weapons ban" expired in 2004?

Your focus should be on strengthening mental health care and improving the quality of data supporting NICs checks (National Instant Criminal Background Check System). Do NOT pass more gun laws; instead, work to enforce the more than 20,000 gun laws already on the books.

I am your constituent and I vote. Please represent me.

Sincerely,

(Your Name)

=======================================

Your message for "Gun Owner: Call to Action" was sent on 01/12/2013 13:40 PM to the following recipients:

LeAnna Washington (D-PA),

Steve McCarter (D-PA),

Tom Corbett (R-PA),

Jim Cawley (R-PA),

William Ryan (R-PA),

Rep. Allyson Schwartz (D-PA),

President Barack Obama,

Vice President Joseph Biden,

Sen. Patrick Toomey (R-PA),

Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA)

Thank you for taking action on this important issue.

==========================================

Quick & Easy...

Please do your part in this battle and send your Representatives in Congress your views on gun control...Thanks !!

Re: Take a Stand against Gun Control

done.

Even though I still hold resentment on Ruger from 1994.

Re: Take a Stand against Gun Control

Ill vouch for this system. For those who don't have a ton of time, this takes literally less than a minute even from a phone, I've done it myself.

This email reaches all your reps in both houses as well as those other couple people occupying the highest offices in the land.

This is indeed possibly the easiest way to contact ALL your reps! Less than a minute, even from a phone!

thanks for this guys, my dad is too crippled up to make the trip to Salem for the 19th. I told him about this and set him up with it so he can contribute, he really liked that and this.

Back