• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

This has gone far enough! Please help and take action

Harry_Merkin

Copper BB
Please support the people that will fight for your 2nd Amendment Rights.

The NRA also has a special promotion for a huge discount on life memberships. Regularly it's $1,000, but this promotion lets you buy a life membership for only $300. The key is that you must be invited by a current life member.

Hey! No problem. The radio host of Gun Talk, Tom Gresham is life member, and he is inviting you. They even found a way around the long wait times. This phone number is only for folks who have been invited by him. That's all of you! Just call 1-888-678-7894. You don't even need his life member number, because that phone number is linked to my number. There is no commission on this, but it's a heck of a deal.

Report this post

Welcome to Mossberg Owners and thanks for the information! I have recently heard that it is $600 for any non invited life member. I guess if you have the cash to drop on it, it is a good deal! I don't have that right now but I would like too lol

Back