• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Re: My model 12.

wow, that's impressive! Looks like a Cutts choke on there.

Id like to have it completely redone someday. Most of my friends have a model 12 but nothing like this one.

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

Sfd714 said:
Id like to have it completely redone someday. Most of my friends have a model 12 but nothing like this one.

good project for ya.

Ivnever never done anything like that.

Not a mossberg but......

Just picked up this rare and hard to find beauty today. I'm a big fan of anything bullpup. Let me know your thoughts.

Anyone have a mossberg bullpup?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 263
Ok i have a question and wasnt sure where to post it im looking in to getting a home defense shotgun and something to shoot on the weekends also and have narrowed it down to 2 but not sure which one to get the first is the IAC 982 hawk with ghost ring sights and the second is the stevens 320 with pistol grip stock has anyone shot either or heard anything on either ive found alot of good reveiws on the 982 plus its a 870 clone so all the aftermarket stuff will fit it and the stevens i cant find hardly anything on it or for sure weither or not anything else will intchange on it.

Any input would help im leaning more towrads the Iac 982 but i would have to order on the net with out ever holding one kinda makes me uneasy.

Not really had time for shooting this last few weeks. The wife was diagnosed with breast cancer so everything was on hold. Went to the hospital today and the operation went well. She was a little out of it but doing OK. Got back home and my new choke was sat on the doormat. Don't think I will get down to the range any time soon but as I had a quiet moment thought I might as well fit it and take some pictures

405947378.jpg

405947376.jpg

405947375.jpg

405947374.jpg

sorry to hear about the wife. my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Attachments

• Breast-Cancer-Ribbon.jpg
    Breast-Cancer-Ribbon.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 199
Wow Chris, I certainly wish her the best of health and a speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers will be with her and your family...

Ok got a little quiet time as the wife has been sleeping most of the day recovering from the operation. So with that I did a lot of surfing and chatting to guys about the Hatsan MPA. Well looks like I need some time on my friends lathe and a few parts. I called around some stores but all out of stock. You guys must still be buying like crazy in the US. Any how, when I get the parts it should look a little like this. My barrel should be flush as I have the tactical breeching choke fitted. It will take it to 10+1

405988138.jpg

405988136.jpg

405988139.jpg

405988137.jpg

Picked up a single shot H&R yesterday, $40 bucks in hand! It's a bit rough with a little rust here and there... nothing I can't fix :D. I've been lacking on the pictures, but soon to follow!!!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I'm lookin forward to your progress on this Chris...

I will post some pics when I get it sorted. I ordered the main parts today on back order

Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Remington 870, 1100, 11-87, 105 CTi 12 Gauge 6-Round Matte

Nordic Components Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp with Picatinny Rail 12 Gauge Aluminum Matte

Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Magazine Follower 12 Gauge Aluminum

Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Spring Only 12 Gauge 45" Length

I will get my boss to call the Hatsan importer on Monday and get a spare standard mag tube to work on. All I need to do is cut off half way through the threads where the forend nut holds the forend to the action. The thread is the same as an 1100 so the Nordic components one will lock it down then add the clamp, spring and follower and job done. Should be about 30mins to an hours work on the lathe max. I thought about modding an xrail to it but 26+1 seems a bit heavy

aksavanaman said:
Picked up a single shot H&R yesterday, $40 bucks in hand! It's a bit rough with a little rust here and there... nothing I can't fix :D. I've been lacking on the pictures, but soon to follow!!!

Wow, you're just gonna leave us with a cliffhanger like that huh?

No model, no caliber, nothing? I see how it is...

Back