• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Will your Mossberg be outlawed?

That is outright scary! That would be saying that "sports" like 3gun could no longer exist.

Comments to the BATFE may be submitted by e-mail to shotgunstudy@atf.gov, or by fax to (202) 648-9601, and must be received by May 1, 2011. Faxed comments may not exceed 5 pages. All comments must include name and mailing address.

Consider utilizing the following in your e-mail or fax to BATFE:

I believe that Class 3 regulations currently in effect are sufficient to control firearms and equipment. There is no need to restrict importing or manufacturing of shotguns merely because they have features that some critics may deem as unsuitable for sporting use. In fact, many of these firearms are very suitable for specific sporting events. Many of these features are very desirable for 3 gun and sporting matches. Not all shotguns are meant for hunting or trap shooting. Restricting the features of these shotguns is going to restrict shooting sports in general. None of these "10 specific features" make the weapon any more deadly or dangerous.

The ATF needs a complete shut down and over haul. That's the stupidest bunch of people our government has to offer.

Hopefully the 'gun walking' scandal that they are covered up in will derail them pretty hard.

Toby, Thanks for bringing this to light. I'll be emailing (the bastards...) shortly.

not getting mine....ever. Only problem is getting new stuff, damn saiga and keltec bringing down the heat

Sadly,

All of my firearms that would poteltially be affected were recently lost in an unfortunate boating accident. I know it's a terrible tragedy, but I'll manage to get through it.......somehow.......

wow thanks for the info read , man i have to agree on the keltec and siaga making a difference , but i think they are out for them no matte what brand

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Sadly,

All of my firearms that would poteltially be affected were recently lost in an unfortunate boating accident. I know it's a terrible tragedy, but I'll manage to get through it.......somehow.......

Weird thing is something similar happened to mine.

:cry: I thought, "It could never happen to me."
62703236_42d85c9276.jpg

goosebob said:
:cry: I thought, "It could never happen to me."
62703236_42d85c9276.jpg

Dude Thats what it looked like!!! Only it was on land, and the boat wasnt even on a trailer and it was next to my shed where the trap door is located I use to get to the moonshine and due to a small miscalculation and too much pressure the was a "small" explosion. The firearms and and ammo are all stored (were stored) in the boat next to the shed.

Strange but true. ;)

I was moving to a new house that was across the lake from my old one. I figured instead of renting a truck and hauling everything thirty miles around the lake I'd just load up the boat and move everything the mile and a half from one dock to the other.

The first several loads went smoothly, but then we loaded up my gunsafe and headed across. Just when we reached the middle of the lake, the deepest part, a freak storm came out of nowhere. The winds kicked up to biblical strenght and blew my safe right outta the boat. Thank goodness we didn't capsize! We sent dive teams down, but it's just too dark and murky down there and they had no luck.

I guess it was just not meant to be. For those of you that have also had your lives affected by a similar situation, I've founded a local chapter of the B.A.S.G. (Boating Accident Support Group). Feel free to contact me at any time if you need help coping.

I might could use the support. Though my boat wasnt in the water at the time, it was all rather traumatic. I just cant believe the still explosion didnt affect any other adjoining structure, just the shed and boat where between the two, everything was stored.

I decided to go to the Oregon Dunes, camp, ride and shoot my guns before I took them in and turned them over to the authorities. It was March 11,2011 and I woke up to the tsunami sirens. I was camping about 100 yards from shore and in my haste to scramble to high ground I left all my questionable legal firearms behind. The tsunami came ashore and now they are in Davy Jones locker….or gun safe one of the two.

I even have proof of the occurrence
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... regon.html

Dude!.....gold mine. I'm diggn out my lead suit....rig about 20 pounds of tannerite per door. gotta go see how many miles I got built up

Back