• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Is this the end of the Constitution

BenSamp

.270 WIN
I would like to get some feedback from my fellow members on this topic, The first Amendment allows the freedom of speech. Facebook and other social media sites shutdown several accounts due to posting quotes from Thomas Jefferson and the like. The Second Amendment is under an all out assault, I said in a post during the election that with the current admin. will come after the Second Amendment like we have never seen before in history. The Fourth and Fifth Amendment are out the window with the Patriot Act and the NDAA act which will target Americans who is against the Government. So will this place gun owners as enemies of the state, how about members of the NRA or any other group that are pro gun. You had the A.G under fire with the Fast and Furious red flag walking away smelling like a rose. How can congress, who took an oath of office to up hold the very document that they are destroying, have our own government sold up the creek to the U.N and other globalist. Now with this fiscal cliff bullshit, both sides of the isle who can't get there poop together putting the very people who voted them in office at financial peril. Will this become the second American Revolution?, what happened to "for the people, of the people and by the people" The Second Amendment was put in place to protect the people of this great republic from a tyrannical government. This country was born by throwing off the "shackles" for british rule for independence , with a vision of building a country based on individual liberty. Everything congress is planning to do is treason at it's best what happen to "Liberty and justice for all"

Scary times ahead...I am at a loss for words with what is going on right now...

Ben, the short answer is yes.

We have a couple topics along these lines that will outline a lot. I began a thread , "the death of representative government" and there's also the thread "civil war II" oh, and the one about "if the US is invaded..." has some of my deep down honest thoughts about bein invaded from the inside.

As you describe, we d have a representative govt in place. You mentioned a couple things I have too, like the fiscal cliff deal.

I should clarify, the Constitution isn't dead as long as we defend it. Its our responsibility because elected officials who took an oath to do so have gone awol.

Facebook and other social media sites shutdown several accounts due to posting quotes from Thomas Jefferson and the like.

Their site their rules. Same applies to ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX and MSNBC. Freedom of speech does not mean that they have to allow you airtime for your views. Welcome to the world of large scale professional propaganda machines.

The constitution will end when people bitch and moan at home or on the Internet yet do not share their feelings to their reps through email, calls, faxes, and face to face interactions.

You will not be heard screaming from your livingroom or street corner.

Get up, drag a family member or friend, call in sick to work and show them in person that the government gains its power from the people. And as their employer you will fire them during their next review. Put those bums ON NOTICE!

Water Monkey said:
The constitution will end when people bitch and moan at home or on the Internet yet do not share their feelings to their reps through email, calls, faxes, and face to face interactions.

You will not be heard screaming from your livingroom or street corner.

Get up, drag a family member or friend, call in sick to work and show them in person that the government gains its power from the people. And as their employer you will fire them during their next review. Put those bums ON NOTICE!

Rossignol said:
I should clarify, the Constitution isn't dead as long as we defend it. Its our responsibility because elected officials who took an oath to do so have gone awol.

This is the truth....

How to steal freedom?

By pitting religion, political parties and common people against each other, dividing through emotional, physical, social and economic differences; we are so busy with this that they are getting away with murdering constitutional rights. Who is really served by this? This is the most important question, answer it and the puppeteers will be exposed. Obama is a puppet, like his predecessors....

oli700 said:
how was your capital protest Ben ?

Oli, I had to work that weekend, but before the protest I sent out several letters and emails to every senator, congressman, and representative in the state and had only 5 respond back. The five who responded back where the top vocal 2nd amendment supporters in the state. Turn out was about 400 people not large by any means. Mind you the Governor is on the same page as the NY Governor with gun contro,l also eyes on the white house in 2016

Ben I sent out emails to your state's legislators yesterday to help you guys out over in MD.

God speed!

BenSamp said:
oli700 said:

Oli, I had to work that weekend, but before the protest I sent out several letters and emails to every senator, congressman, and representative in the state and had only 5 respond back. The five who responded back where the top vocal 2nd amendment supporters in the state. Turn out was about 400 people not large by any means. Mind you the Governor is on the same page as the NY Governor with gun contro,l also eyes on the white house in 2016

Thank you !

oli700 said:
BenSamp said:
oli700 said:

Oli, I had to work that weekend, but before the protest I sent out several letters and emails to every senator, congressman, and representative in the state and had only 5 respond back. The five who responded back where the top vocal 2nd amendment supporters in the state. Turn out was about 400 people not large by any means. Mind you the Governor is on the same page as the NY Governor with gun control, he also has eyes on the white house in 2016

Thank you !

I did more work today, contacted the Senate Judicial proceeding committee, got back positive response from four of the nine on the committee, and several positive responses from eight more delegates in the state. I've had spoken with several co-workers, who all are gun owners, to contact our state government, they just don't seem to care about what is going to happen if it passes. Some gun owners just don't care about the 2nd amendment.

BenSamp said:
oli700 said:
BenSamp said:
[Oli, I had to work that weekend, but before the protest I sent out several letters and emails to every senator, congressman, and representative in the state and had only 5 respond back. The five who responded back where the top vocal 2nd amendment supporters in the state. Turn out was about 400 people not large by any means. Mind you the Governor is on the same page as the NY Governor with gun control, he also has eyes on the white house in 2016

Thank you !

I did more work today, contacted the Senate Judicial proceeding committee, got back positive response from four of the nine on the committee, and several positive responses from eight more delegates in the state. I've had spoken with several co-workers, who all are gun owners, to contact our state government, they just don't seem to care about what is going to happen if it passes. Some gun owners just don't care about the 2nd amendment.

Double Thank You !

Back