• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

osama bin laden

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
hCKKT.gif

rot in hell you piece of s**t.

VitSports6 said:
Crazy news indeed!
I don't know if we should be worried about what is on the horizon or not...

Always stay vigilant. That being said, take the time to crack open a beer.

America! F*** YEAH!

HOOOOOO F#CK!NG RAAHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My congratulations to the outstanding operators who went in and got the job done. They deserve to be welcomed home as HEROES! I'd especially like to shake the hand of the individual who pulled the trigger. Sadly, we'll likely never know their names...

As a retired member of the armed forces I give a big salute to the soldiers who performed this operation and those Intell personnel responsible for the gathering and analysis that enabled a successful mission.

Thank you and God speed. Joe :D

Congrats to all the men & women who worked for this day - military personnel, intelligence people, even politicians (I don't include zero in this). Osama bin Hidin' was found & killed due to the hard work & diligence of many people. Thank you, and may all of Osama's 72 virgins look like Micheal Bloomberg & Michelle Obama!

This is the best new there has been in a damn long time. I go to University of Delaware and last night after Obama's speech the campus went nuts there were people running round and screaming all night they lost it. There is no way to thank the group of people who organized and carried out this operation. They are heroes to the world and especially AMERICA!!!!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

they should have stuck him on a pole at ground zero for the crows to eat

Thank you to all those who have served and are currently serving! Well done! "Ding Dong the shyte is dead, Ding Dong The Piece of Shyte is Dead!"

Anyhow, I'm certain I'm not the only one who has had friends family and loved ones stationed for extended vacations in ther sand and sun, and we sincerely appreciate everysingle one of you!

probably force recon though! lol! Just kiddin

This really hit home today...my dad was working around the block when this all went down. Thankfully he was unharmed.

God bless this country and the people that protect us day in and day out.

Twin-Towers-Sunrise-422x640.jpg

It is great to hear that we finally got him and that all the hard work our troops put forth has paid off. I wish this would be the "end" to the war but sadly I am not sure there ever will.

hahaha..good one...and on that note..heres mine...

CYpkl.jpg

Back