• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NY Resistance

it was an assault weapon a week after I bought it in NY because it has a detachable mag and a pistol grip why not add adjustable stock to the list? I took it to the range after the law passed and I apparently have a year to register it or sell it to my bro in law in Tampa (yeah right) so if the stock slides its extra bad!!!!? _____ insert sarcasm here

Id say its all bad. For them.

You've got a lot of brothers in NY, ad your voice and give em hell. They deserve no less.

You can add an adj stock as far as I'm aware of now... What does it matter. Nothing in the old or new AWB makes a semi automatic "more" lethal.

Just point out the fact that what you own is at a point of contention of a bill that's fully retarded.

It's funny that only normal people like us know the "facts" yet when we try to tell the sheeple the real story we are dismissed as gun nuts.....

TravisM.1 said:
Puts a whole new twist on that old Stones song.

Yup. It's in my signature on ArcheryTalk. Guess I need to transfer it here as well.

I just received my plinkster stock so next I'm going to YouTube the transplant from assault weapon to plinkster as I picture in picture myself changing from sweatpants tanktop and backwards hat into my suit. Link will be posted lpl

Just came back from a local town meeting focusing on 2 candidates running for HWY Superintendent. Special election. One is the State Assemblyman who voted for the SAFE act and is a Republicant.

We had about 30 outside protesting. Got cold so I ventured inside to see the temp of the crowd (packed house of approx 80 or so)

Temp seems to be 70-30 in favor of the Republicant's opponent.

Grass roots have been very active in this election. The Republicant Dan Losquandro got the backing of Gov Cuomo's union.... I forget which... guess that was his 30 pieces of silver.

This election is important for Long Island as it will send a message to the other RINOs that this won't be tolerated and you will no longer have a job or get another one.

Pound Sand.

I know some of you have written us off. But for those still paying attention:

Feb 28th (This Thursday) we are holding a rally at our State's Capitol in Albany.

Apparently this is kinda picking up steam to the point that Gov Cuomo enlisted his go to union 1199 (SEIU) to charter buses and collect people who are for the new Gun Law to demonstrate against us at the Capitol (BTW the bus was free along with free breakfast and lunch). Well we got wind of it. And many of the pro Constitutionalists blasted them on Facebook.

Turns out the State Police and Cuomo's aides figured it would be a bad idea to have them oppose us as it was probably going to get ugly. We, as law abiding citizens, weren't going to start any trouble. But we weren't going to get pushed around either.

Anyway as far as I know and what the NY Times is reporting.... 1199 cancelled the event. They will re-schedule when we are not there.

Video will be taken at the event. I'll post up within a day or so after the event.

Very good, WM. I hope the whole flipping state shows up to protest and tell Cuomo to pull his head out of his ass. But with Bloomberg's backing we know that will never happen. Take it to them!!!

Yep, give em' hell NY! I have only given up hope for one state coming back around in my lifetime and it isn't NY.

hearing over 100 buses from all over the state expected to show. If my math is halfway decent thats about 5,000 showing just from the buses.

Hope what I am hearing is right on.

We have another stupid $1M liability insurance bill for gun owners in the Assembly. 5,000-10,000 people to say suck it would be nice.

i'm with you in sprit my friend. give them hell.

Attachments

• RTKBA-2.jpg
    RTKBA-2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 116
That's great...keep the pressure and heat on those tyrants!

Edit...just found this:

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — Just a month after Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the strictest gun control law in the country, state officials plan to make some exemptions.

The law toughened restrictions on military-style rifles and high-capacity semiautomatic handguns, but those restrictions will be changed so those types of weapons can be used on the sets of television shows and movies being shot in New York.

“We spend a lot of money in the state bringing movie production here, post production here. So obviously we would want to facilitate that,” Cuomo said.

Cuomo said the prop firearms used in films would probably not be classified as an assault weapon.

“But people want certainty and there’s no reason not to make a change like that,” the governor added. “Apparently, they have blanks or they have phony magazines or something.”
Cuomo is such a dumbass

Back