• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. RentMyBoat

Wal-Mart: Cheapest Target Loads?

Thanks to everyone who have participated on this thread. Your comments reinforced my trust and confidence on the rounds I continue to buy @ Walmart. :D
  2. RentMyBoat

Where to buy a Mossberg 510 Mini and questions

Shotgun Rounds for Mossberg 510 Mini :D I just bought a box of WinLite 20 gauge. It is 7/8 oz, #8 and only 980fps. Promo-info states less recoil & noise. I paid $12.49 for a box of 25; cheapest is $11.49 (no minimum and $3.00 s/h)!! :shock: However.... If the recoil is significantly less...
  3. RentMyBoat

Re: Mossberg 510 Mini I went Wednesday. Using Remington 20 gauge-7/8 oz. rounds, the recoil was less than my 12 gauge of course; but the gun was too small to personally review properly. I am going to get my wife and some younger kids (hopefully) to try it this weekend. I will let you know...
  4. RentMyBoat

Wal-Mart: Cheapest Target Loads?

:D Good Morning. I have done some shopping all over...MD, TN, FL, NC, etc.... Wal-Mart is STILL the CHEAPEST place to buy a brick (100 rounds) of target loads. The brands, in my opinion, are reputable in Winchester, Remington and Federal (my preference). Their shelves are always full of these...
  5. RentMyBoat

My Own Mossberg 510 Mini :D Just got my 510 Mini from BassPro. I bought the 20 gauge. Pretty neat. I may try it out tomorrow - but NLT next weekend. Thanks for everyone's feedback and reviews.
  6. RentMyBoat

Re: Mossberg 510 Mini Reviews... I am still looking & shopping. Honestly, I am "working" on getting "the funds" to buy one; but I will get it this year - 2010. Yesterday, I went to Dick's Sporting Goods where I bought my Browning, but they do not have one.
  7. RentMyBoat

Re: Mossberg 510 Mini Reviews... The 1st time I shopped Academy was when I was at Tuscaloosa. That store was NICE and great prices. Unfortunately, there are no stores in MD yet. I went online and they only had the 410 gauge. I will give them a call & see if they carry the 20 gauge. (I will...
  8. RentMyBoat

Re: Mossberg 510 Mini Reviews... I went on Gander.com and they do not have it listed. I will locate the closest store & check them out. Not all guns can be available on-line. Thanks for the info on the AccuSet - that helps. BTW: I also got your email on the User name-change. Thanks.
  9. RentMyBoat

Good afternoon. I just joined The Group. I am thinking of buying a 20 gauge for a 4th (boy) and 7th (girl) grader. Where is the best place & price to get it? I was thinking of BassProShops. Is the choke replaceable or adjustable? Thanks.
Back