• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: My 9 year old shooting his rifles Thanks. We had a good time. He's already asking to go again. :D
  2. M

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: My 9 year old shooting his rifles Yes it was. Can't wait till next time. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

That looks awesome! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: My 9 year old shooting his rifles Yeah this is my buddy's property. I wanted to move out to the country but my wife wouldn't have it. lol
  5. M

Firearm Photo Gallery

My 9 year old shooting his rifles I took my son out a few days ago and we had fun shooting at some targets. This was the 2nd time he has shot my AR. I think he did a pretty good job. The video gets a little boring in the middle when he's shooting the Mossberg 702 .22 but at the beginning and...
  6. M

Paracord

Thanks. He's hoping so. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

Paracord

I'm not sure if this is in the right section so Mods please move if it is not. Thanks Here's the deal. My son has been asking me for a new rifle. I told him once he earns some money we can start looking for one. So he started making these 550 Paracord Bracelets and along with his allowance...
  8. M

It's been awhile

Will do Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

It's been awhile

Here are some pictures
  10. M

It's been awhile

Alright guys I finally got it in. The scope is a UAG Tactical "CQB" It got really good reviews on Amazon from shotgun users. It's a cheap one inly at $35 but what the hey. It's all metal. Has 4 different recitals and has ted and green color. The rail is just a cheap little UTG rail. $7 on...
  11. M

Hello from Atlanta Ga

Hello from NC
  12. M

Hello from SC

Hello from NC
  13. M

Howdy Ya'll from firearm friendly Florida

Welcome Welcome Welcome from NC
  14. M

New Member from Virginia

Welcome from your neighbor to the south.
  15. M

New from MN

Welcome from NC
  16. M

Greetings from Montana

Well hello from NC
  17. M

hi

Welcome from NC
  18. M

Hello from LINY

Welcome from NC