• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. quiet22

Wood stock-Bantam

....did anyone remove and switch to another stock who had the wood bantam size stock???.....I'm wondering where the used market is on those stocks as many people move on to Boyd/MacMillan etc......maybe someone here has one laying in the closet unused for the foreseeable?
  2. quiet22

Thank you Djcala for the excellent review and photos........
  3. quiet22

Limbsaver harmonic toilet plunger

The above photos reflect a before and after with the rubber slip on harmonic stabilizer... it appears to help a little.... This was positioned 1" back from muzzle.
  4. quiet22

Limbsaver harmonic toilet plunger

I took my 308y out to the range Friday... Wanting to play with the new harmonic stabilizer Posted below are the interesting results
  5. quiet22

My bad.......

You are all quite correct. In fact....I went back to the range with the blue locktite .....fired off another 60 rounds.....scope mounts came loose again.........took it home.....my spray grease noted on all screws.....cleaned with rubbing alcohol....reapplied liberally the blue.........will try...
  6. quiet22

My bad.......

Noted groups this past week deteriorated......hmmmm I thought.....took my 308 youth black plastic home for a look-see. Noted the scope would rock under left to right pressure......that's not good.......I knew I had been somewhat negligent in maintaining a check on the screws. Sure enough.....the...
  7. quiet22

Do we have anyone who has purchased a Patriot in 243....and how has the experience been.....accuracy/hunting......etc?
  8. quiet22

Grab one!

sold out
Back