• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. walmodov

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Reviews...

I purchased mine from the Wal-mart down the street. It cost me $117 +tax. I love this rifle. I think it has less recoil than the Ruger 10/22 and it's pretty accurate.
  2. walmodov

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! I wish they sold this stock for my original 702. I am currently making a SCAR stock for it from some ideas I got from another forum. Hopefully it turns out good.
  3. walmodov

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! I wish they sold this stock for my original 702. I am currently making a SCAR stock for it from some ideas I got from another forum. Hopefully it turns out good.
  4. walmodov

Newbie from FL

Thanks for all the responses and welcomes. I haven't had a chance to upload pictures but I will soon. I'm having fun reading through the forum; alot of great info here.
  5. walmodov

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! Wow these are all amazing. I only have the regular version and it's a great rifle.
  6. walmodov

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! Wow these are all amazing. I only have the regular version and it's a great rifle.
  7. walmodov

Newbie from FL

:mrgreen: Thanks for the welcome and anything that anybody needs to know about my weapons let me know. I will be posting up pics asap.
  8. walmodov

Newbie from FL

Greetings from Orlando, FL. I just recently got into guns and have purchased a Mossberg 702 rifle and am saving up for a Mossy 500. I currently own a 9mm hi point, chiappa 1911 22, 20ga. NEF shotgun and the Mossy 702. Nice meeting all of you.
Back