• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. I

Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip Review *FINAL UPDATE*

I dont know if I mentioned this before, yeah, Im onery today, cant even read my own thread. :D But I was watching a show on tv, they were talking about tactical shotguns.... Anyhow. They were talking about proper use of the old shotgun, and the instructor said that when a person aims, they...
  2. I

Aguila 12 ga buckshot mini/ low recoil shell thoughts?

Appreciate the input csnider.
  3. I

Thanks for the information. Im gonna scratch aquila off the to use list, without even trying them. I need something thats reliable and even with a modified weapon, sounds like theres still room for less than desirable function. I would be interested in other peoples thoughts on low recoil...
  4. I

Im pondering some low recoil shells for my mossberg 500 with the raptor buttstock. I remembered my dad used to sell the aguila 12 ga mini buckshot shells. Just curious, if anyone has used them, how did they feed in your mossberg 500? How was the recoil? Im told the mini shell is a bit...
  5. I

LOL. Its is man. :lol: Its one of those things that doesnt seem significant, till you have force continuously applied to it, then its annoying as can be. Thanks.
  6. I

Ive never done a "review" before, wanted to be as honest as possible about it. Cant say Ive ever had a wound down to the point you could see the artery pulse with each heartbeat, so this will seem pretty tame in that regard. I cant get close photos with my digi cam, its an older Kodak, matter...
  7. I

Be nice wouldnt it? :D Well fellas. I would say I noticed some minor awareness of my hand today. I wont use the word sore, cause that would give the wrong impression, and would not be a true statement, just say, awareness, like something happened yesterday, that doesnt normally. :D I...
  8. I

Ah its fine. I was kinda wondering if Id wake up with a sore wrist/forearm/thumb, if only from performing a movement that is unusual, like fire 12ga mag through a hand cannon. :lol: But its fine, matter of fact, i wanted to go shoot some more this morning but life gets in the way. :lol: I...
  9. I

Re: Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip Review *UPDATED* Ill give my final thoughts on this product. I just opened up all the boxes above, grabbed a little here and there, 3" turkey loads, 2 3/4" double magnum loads, and some of the 2 3/4" target loads. The majority was the 3"/ 2 3/4" magnum...
  10. I

Federal Flight Control #1 Buckshot

I know what Im getting. :D
  11. I

Re: Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip Review *UPDATED* Thanks.
  12. I

Re: Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip Review *UPDATED* Rossignol I think you will appreciate what I did today. It makes the grip 100% more badass than before. :D Id say this is a common trick with gunowners but Ive not seen it, so for now, I will consider it my idea, until someone tells...
  13. I

Re: Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip Review *UPDATED* As promised, I obtained a bit batch of ammo. Also came back with some heavy loads...I ummm...will definitely develop an opinion of the grip with those. :lol:
  14. I

Re: Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip Review *UPDATED* Well folks. I couldnt wait till tomorrow. Grabbed 5 high brass 2 3/4" 00 buckshot and headed to my spot in the world that I find happiness. First shot, well, Im not sure, I think I closed my eyes and tightened every muscle in my body...
  15. I

Re: Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip Review *UPDATED* It is and it does. Pictures dont do it justice. Even from a novelty perspective, its priceless. :lol: Ive edited my above photo posts with my thoughts, if you posted before they were included, you may wanna check it out. I will...
  16. I

Re: Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip Review *UPDATED* Now lets talk fit and finish. This is just an observation, but when I opened the package, the first thing I noticed, was the little white dot. :D (circled in yellow) I wont even ponder to guess what it is, I just know its not removable...
  17. I

Re: Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip Review *UPDATED* This is a photo of my hand (avg size male hand and Im far from a hand model :D ) in firing position, with your typical pistol grip. This is, a pistol grip with a fixed stock, but pistol grip only configurations are near identical. What...
  18. I

Re: Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip Review *UPDATED* This site only allows three attachments per post, so my extended review will be ongoing over the next three posts. Thanks. This is the product as it arrives. Package opened, as well as the product wrap. The allen head bolt and washer...
  19. I

New gun was damaged

Good to hear. Good luck.
Back