• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

M24.. I just had an epiffany..! You know how we were talking about barrel shadows in the lights throw with trying to use a different size slide tube & forend? Well.. assuming the actual action bars are the same length on the 2 different slide tubes. Id say if I was able to install the 6-3/4 on...
  2. J

500A Rolling Thunder

Shit.. if your gunna be buying a new barrel I'd pick up one with a GRS Front..but that's just coming from someone who wished they didn't buy theirs without researching my options first. Bought it 10 years ago & have been wishing I had them since, but I ain't buying a new 590A1 barrel just so I...
  3. J

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Accessories

Ignored..... Just playing bud.. =P I am trying to figure out how to run a shorter forend, but not on a 20ga, I want it on my 18" A1. Its kinda complicated to explain but I I'm trying to figure out how I could run the surefire polymer forend for a 14"bbl. But only if the whole assembly isnt...
  4. J

Yup.. your right.. the whole barrel & mag tube is slimmer right.. I'm trying to figure out if I can run the smaller of the two 12ga 500 slide tubes, so i can get a certain forend to work. But the 20ga is a totally different animal. Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
  5. J

Yo LES, I'm not too familiar with the 20g but what is the actual difference between the 2 forends? Slide tube lengths? Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
  6. J

Ohh Snap..! So does that mean I got a collectors item? Still got the packaging!! Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
  7. J

500A Rolling Thunder

What kind of light did you end up with? Kinda reminds me of a Fenix or Eagle-Tac AA series.? Am I close? Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  8. J

Dang... That's right.. It would be sitting further back creating a larger shadow. **POP** there goes my day dream! Do you know what light model is in your SF forend? Is it an older unit that allows the bezel & head to come off for easy replacement of the pill/led? I'd really like to get one of...
  9. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: My 930SPX problems I have a +1 ext. from Choate on my 18'' A1. Its not a 100% ''true'' as far as the way the tube is pressed into the thread flange. (I think that's how they are made?).. Reguardless its sits crooked when threaded in. I have to shim the ext on one side to get it to look...
  10. J

500A Rolling Thunder

On an attempt to answer you question about the way the switches work, personally I've never used one, but of I was to guess I would say you could get them in any flavor you want depending on who you buy it from. With the limited research I did on it I did however get the vibe that you get what...
  11. J

500A Rolling Thunder

Hey no prob dude! I know I was dang confused with it all when I first started learning it.. Hell I still am. I stopped following it for a we months & BAM.. there a whole bunch of new tech out. Eagle Tac has some really cool lights too! This is how I have my Surefire rigged up. Easy them...
  12. J

Hey, M24.. What's been up buddy? I got a question for you, hopefully you got an answer.. or anyone else knowledgeable for that matter. =) Your SF forend. Its a 621 right? Made specifically for the 14" with the shorter forend slide tube, right? Well Im seeing a basic 14" SF forend w/momentary &...
  13. J

500A Rolling Thunder

Hi express, In reply to your pm, If your having a hard time navigating Lighthound, I would suggest using the search feature. Looking for a drop-in... search ''drop-in"(with the dash). The bar is extremely small & its about half way down the left side of the of  every page. I just searched it &...
  14. J

Battle Rattle

Re: Simple Shotgun & Rifle Training Rig Oh hey KW.. Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for the link. I think I might of seen them before & almost purchased them. I like how they their tall, look really clean & theres nothing to manipulate or snag. If you look at my banshee set up, I just...
  15. J

EDC Bags, Pouches, & Loadout Photos

Re: EDC Bags & Loadout Photos Nice Sling Pack MUD!! I love it! I've had a few over the course of the years & i've always wanted that Maxpedition one, nice & big, but not too big. Recently I've decided to just carry my Backpack everywhere cuz its summa time (well it was, not anymore..grrr) & I...
  16. J

Battle Rattle

Re: 12ga Shellback Banshee PC in the works Unfortunately they aren't. I'm going to have to return them, they are either defective or just don't hold period. If I was to take my finger & flick a shell, it would just about come out. I'm on the fence about returning them though because if you...
  17. J

Battle Rattle

Re: 12ga Shellback Banshee PC in the works It's just Little ole Gerber Prodigy. I disco'd the sheathing from the nylon & did a handle wrap. I had a Gerber LMF but it was about an inch bigger than the prodigy & cost about $80. The prodigy was a freeeee beeee! So I went with that because of that...
  18. J

Battle Rattle

Re: 12ga Shellback Banshee PC in the works Grabbed a cheap plate for a $150, just see how well it would work in the carrier before diving head first into the bank account for something off amazon.. If I remember correctly its a 10x12 shooters cut TAP Gamma lll+. I wandered into a police supply...
  19. J

Unwanted house guest

Great story NClawman, you've taught you children well. Got a question if you dont mind going into further detail on here. So your son came down stairs & saw him sitting in the living room. Seeing as you recognized him from a prior arrest & later found he had a huge D&D record, (at the risk of...
  20. J

Battle Rattle

Re: Simple Shotgun & Rifle Training Rig Hey K-Double U, nice PC. I'm curious, is it possible to fit two shell cards in each of those TAG-Triple pouches or are they just singles?
Back