• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. SLUG36

Dad beats pedophile to death

couldn't agree more. the father should receive a father of the year award........... and a humanitarian award for trying to save the guys life by calling 911.
  2. SLUG36

AK47 and Variants

around $700 shipped. with 2 stock sets and 2 mags.
  3. SLUG36

AK47 and Variants

Not exactly a AK, but it's close. Just got this puppy. A VZ58. it will be wearing a military side folder shortly. top is my Rommy "G" I built last year. http://m859.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/slug36/2012-02-03182106.jpg.html?o=0
  4. SLUG36

AK47 and Variants

Well, I was never satisfied with my first Ak build. So, I blasted the parts all apart and built me a pistol. welded a plate on the back of the receiver, welded the trigger guard on, and counter sunk and welded the center support in. this was a barrel less Romy "G" and a cheap Yugo barrel.
  5. SLUG36

Duck Hunting

GUMBO TIME!!!!
  6. SLUG36

Anyone a free hand artist??

ok, sent you a jpg.
  7. SLUG36

Painting a wood stock...

I have Duracoated a few wood and synthetic stocks. as per Laurel's instructions I sanded with 220 grit paper. it seems to work great!!!
  8. SLUG36

just emailed you a revised copy!!
  9. SLUG36

let me piddle with it some more. I think some gun engraving would look cool.
  10. SLUG36

So the Mrs. wants an AR

My little lady took over My AR. she said its hers now. and she rocks .223/5.56 all day long!!
  11. SLUG36

depends on what it is.........
  12. SLUG36

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: ripjack13's collection I like the Marlin 60 and the BPS/Ithica, those 2 are on my list.
  13. SLUG36

Military Surplus Rifles

I llove to shoot the Hakim (8mm Mauser) I also like the Arisaka's, but the ammo is kinda pricey.
  14. SLUG36

Military Surplus Rifles

I have a few. It all started with a 91/30 Mosin Nagant I know I have more lets see...........I have 2 type 99 Arisaka's 1 Type 38 Arisaka 1 91/30 MN 1 M38 MN 1 GEW 88 (1888 Commision rifle) 1 Weimer Republic GEW 98 1 No1 MkIII Lee Enfield 1 M95 Styer 1 Swiss K31 1 No3 mk 1 Enfield .38 1...
  15. SLUG36

American Guns

YOU CAN'T GRIPE ABOUT HOW TRASHY THE DAUGHTER DRESSES, WHEN THE MOTHER DRESSES THE SAME!! and the mom needs a better boob job. her left "recoil absorber" is smaller than the right. and the daughter has a face like a Llama!! :lol:
  16. SLUG36

For all the Ladies on this board...

Thats a great site. I think the market for Women's shooting accesories is kinda thin. But, I looks like the times are catching up.
  17. SLUG36

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR Photo Thread again, I'm game this is my Dad's A2 w/A1 handguard.DMPS upper and lower. Mom and I got it for him for Christmas 2009. Here's Mine (ok, My better half claimed it) Olympic arms upper and lower, 16" barrel, A2 upper.
  18. SLUG36

Duracoat.

the SKS is wearing "GAP" cammo now. But, I can't find any pics :?
  19. SLUG36

AK47 and Variants

Re: The AK47 Pic Thread OK, I'm game Two Rommy "G's" I built from scratch, the digi cammo one before the final cammo the flame thrower Saiga 308 in silver/gunmetal 308 in black Saiga 12 and I'm working on a 9mm with a Suomi drum.........
  20. SLUG36

Maverick 88 Pump Action Reviews...

I got my 88 for free, New 20" 500 barrel and extended mag. SEXY!! shooting 3" 00 buck kinda packs a wallop. I like the trigger safety.
Back