• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Troubleshooting

This sounds a little like the problem I was having before I completely took mine apart and cleaned it. However it wasn't happening every time on mine and hasn't been happening since but I will take mine apart tonight and see if maybe my ejectors are starting to look at all like that.
  2. B

I got out shooting yesterday and didn't have a single issue other than no birds were flying. I didn't run to many shells through it but what I did they ejected nice and easy! From everything I can tell it seems to me that there may have just been too much carbon build up in the bolt area and...
  3. B

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Accessories...

Awesome Thanks Rossi and Rip! I think i'll start there. I just have the original wooden pieces on it now. Once I get these on there I will be posting some pics.
  4. B

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Accessories...

Does anybody know if this stock and forend will work on the 835? http://www.hoguestore.com/index.php?mai ... ts_id=4616 Kind of like the looks.
  5. B

Sadly I have not been out to shoot again since then, i'll be out there this weekend and let ya know.
  6. B

New guy for Northern Nevada

Not sure if you have looked into Reds Trading Post in Twin Falls ID yet: http://www.redstradingpost.com/contact_us.php They are usually pretty good at either having what you want or being able to find it for you. It is about 30 minutes from Jackpot Nevada, but quite a ways from anywhere else.
  7. B

^^ Thanks! I followed this video and it was a great help. Like you said it's not a big deal once you get in there and know where everything goes. Once I was in there I found a lot of powder and build up. The most being on top of the bolt. As far as I can tell the Bolt looks ok to me, so...
  8. B

Thanks NASA I'll take a look tonight. Anything I should be careful with when breaking it down past taking the barrel off?
  9. B

Hey Guys, I went out shooting my 835 a few weeks ago just at some clays and had a shell get stuck after firing it. The action opened the empty shell just did not come out and I had to take the barrel off to get it out. I was just using cheap Federal smaller 2 3/4 shells. We put it back...
  10. B

New 835 Ulti Mag Owner

Thanks Ripjack. Thats good news, sounds exactly like mine. I finally got out and shot it today and have absolutley no complaints. I think I am going to look into that SPEC-OPS Stock next.
  11. B

New 835 Ulti Mag Owner

Thanks Guys, i'll get some pics up soon for you. Nasa I did see the pics and I like that stock a lot, I think i'll be looking into one. It has a wood pump and stock right now, how loose should the slide feel when just wobbling it back and forth?
  12. B

New 835 Ulti Mag Owner

I just traded an old British .303 that I had no use for on a used 835 Ulti Mag. I found this forum and looked like you guys could use some more members so here I am. Any other issues that I should be aware of other than apparently the safe re-setting when using 00 shot? Anything i should make...
Back