• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. tnxdshooter

AR-15 and Variants

Re: Assembled/Complete AR's Rossy as far as sights go go magpul mbus flip up. You can do front and rear tritums to iirc if you go with xs ar sights. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  2. tnxdshooter

SUPERBOWL PICKS!!!

Oh cool that splains it. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  3. tnxdshooter

SUPERBOWL PICKS!!!

Is gambling not illegal in your state? It is here in TN. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  4. tnxdshooter

IMI/Magnum Research

I have always liked the looks of those. I want an IMI galil so bad I can hardly stand it. The israelis make some mean guns. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  5. tnxdshooter

Vendors: Reviewed

Re: Looking to buy from.... Bought both my xd 40 and my pt1911 through a guy that ordered through davidsons. What was cool is that the xd40 came with a lifetime warranty from davidsons as well as springfield. The warranty from davidsons was a replacement warranty. The pt1911 also came with a...
  6. tnxdshooter

Random Stream of Consciousness

Alot of times when people post easy stuff on there or show their ignorance I go to let me google that for you google it find the link and post it. It gives them step by step instructions on how to find it on google and makes them feel really stupid. http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com Sent...
  7. tnxdshooter

Just purchased first shotgun - 590A1

As far as the low recoils go. I like the fiocchi 9 pellett 00 buck in 2 3/4 low recoil. I buy it at cheaper than dirt for about 5.50 box. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  8. tnxdshooter

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: need advice Super duper reliable. I have had not one issue, not one hiccup with my XD ever. I like sigs dont get me wrong. I just hate the 10 pound triggers on the non DAK models. I want one in DAK but have no findage for one. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  9. tnxdshooter

Re: need advice I own a 40 caliber xd. I like it better than a 9. 9 has less stopping power and seems a pansy compared to 40. I can shoot my 40 one handed strong or weak hand. Recoil is not that bad on the 4" service model. It has less recoil than my 45. I carry the 45 andthe 40 daily...
  10. tnxdshooter

Re: need advice NRA did a 30,000 round torture test and even ran over their xd with a truck and dropped it off a building if I remember correctly and it never malfunctioned. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  11. tnxdshooter

Re: need advice Sig great trigger? Most have heavy triggers that feel like dragging around a boat anchor in gravel. Now sig does make a DAK (Double Action Kellerman) (Kellerman is the guy that designed the trigger system) that is really smooth and only about 6 pounds. Sent from Droid...
  12. tnxdshooter

Vang Comp 590A1

I like ghost rings preferably I find it gives me quicker target acquisition and makes me more accurate. I dont think you can go wrong with them. I would not own a sd/hd shotgun or hunting shotgun without them. Mine are just the standard Mossberg Ghost rings. Nothing fancy they are on a 500 below...
  13. tnxdshooter

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Re: Will this fit? Porting and lengthening the forcing cone reduce felt recoil. Period! Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  14. tnxdshooter

Re: Will this fit? Yes but arent you also one of the one's that has the vang comp porting? If so the porting will reduce recoil with any stock you use. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  15. tnxdshooter

Re: Will this fit? There is a gap on my 500 one to. The only ones without the gaps are the non recoil reducing and the ati talon which is a non recoil reducer from my experience as well. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  16. tnxdshooter

ATI Talon Scorpion Stock and AR15 limbsaver pad?

Yes I had the setup and yes it was easy to install. I just unscrewed the regular butt pad with a hex. Took the limb saver and used a flat head screw driver as a shoe horn and stretched the two sides of the slip on out and worked it on there. It fit fine. I got rid of the setup because even with...
  17. tnxdshooter

ATI Talon Scorpion Stock and AR15 limbsaver pad?

It does absorb more recoil and slips right on. You will haveto use a screw driver as a shoe horn to get it on but yes it does help. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  18. tnxdshooter

Mossberg 500 Side Saddle/Shotshell Holder Options

Re: Mossberg 500 forend hitting side saddle Why sell the tacstar just get the right for end? It tells you the number on their sight. There are other places that sell them as well. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  19. tnxdshooter

Mossberg 500 Side Saddle/Shotshell Holder Options

Re: Mossberg 500 forend hitting side saddle It needs to go back probably. Never hurts to try. They are not that hard to put on. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
  20. tnxdshooter

What do you use to clean lead from your barrel or chokes?

Re: What do you use to clean lead from your barrel or chokes Eezox on a patch wrapped around a wire brush. Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless
Back