• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. hombre243

pictures that make you lol

I grew up in IL and when we went to my Grandparents in central IL we had a couple strings of Burma Sahave signs. I miss em.
  2. hombre243

Of course there would be a long line on the highways from people pickin up beer cans and emptying them into the tank...then tossing them back, leaving all dry cans. And not an orange bag in sight...
  3. hombre243

Any home generator geeks here? I learned something interesting about my biggest home gen

I was homeless for a few years from 2001-07. In one of the places where the homeless stayed I met a kid who got the kick from his Mom...out the door. He was a real brat. Anyway, he came in all sweaty one day...said he had been workin out and needed more carbs. He wanted to bulk up. I asked, You...
  4. hombre243

I made sure all my contacts get this one. Thanks Cadd
  5. hombre243

Up until I got married in 1971, all my Dad had for a family car was Rambler wagons. Then he bought a big ol Buick, and a new Chevy Pickup. I guess he didnt want me tearin up expensive vehicles so he waited for me to get my own.
  6. hombre243

Black powder

Your'e welcome. I hope he can help you.
  7. hombre243

Back in the saddle agin...

Yeah, He has some finish work to do on me. Thanks.
  8. hombre243

Thanks John A. Im hoping to go fishing tomorrow after grocery shopping.
  9. hombre243

Black powder

I think Goex is OOB. I tried to get some from a guy in Mineral IL and he said it was no longer available. Something about an explosion in their plant. I dont remember his name but he makes those fireworks and he does sell blackpowder. ***Crater Fireworks Blasting & Black Powder, Mineral...
  10. hombre243

Thanks. Feels like home.
  11. hombre243

Thanks Meanie, good to be back. I don't know why my older computer wouldn't work on the site but this one has no problems. I guess I will never know.
  12. hombre243

Thanks Bobster. I have a long row to hoe, or is that a long ho to rol...whatever...I lost a lot of strength but it seems to be coming back as my mental attitude improves. Having friends pullin for me is a huge boost. Thaks to you, and thanks to all.
  13. hombre243

Me too. It has been 6 years since I started treatments and I am getting so used to it I dont even giggle when the nurses come in to do their stuff. :lol:
  14. hombre243

Mossberg 3000 Police

Good old Mossberg...to the rescue. Nice find.
  15. hombre243

Thanks Cadd. I have a lot of catchin up to do...online and in my apt. But slowly it is coming together. Haven't been able to do a lot of lifting because of the surgeries and I may have milked the docs weight restriction length of time...did he say 2 weeks or 6 months...I forget. :popcorn:.
  16. hombre243

Thanks Rodburner. It took a while but I think I may now be getting some of my old strength back.
  17. hombre243

I got the new computer a year ago and just got it installed today. I have been in the hospital for my cancer 4 times, 2 times when I collapsed after chemo, as I exited my car in my home parking lot. I was helped by a neighbor couple who called an ambulance, and I went to a closer hospital than...
  18. hombre243

Out of AdBlocker jail

Bobster, I think it is an out of date version of Windows. I Can't upgrade to Win 11...I may have a partial upgrade and that can throw a monkey wrench into the cow pie and make a mess of s...
  19. hombre243

Out of AdBlocker jail

Correct, I did re-install it though and gave a donation. I think, but am not certain, that my settings in a few places may be a problem, and it will take some time to settle. I found that the setting to clear cookies and browser everytime I closed the browser, was set and may have cause...
  20. hombre243

Out of AdBlocker jail

Fell fellman, I did have ad blocker plus but it expired. I just got it reinstalled. Hope that helps. I am still having some problems.
Back