• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. hombre243

Back in the saddle agin...

I got the new computer a year ago and just got it installed today. I have been in the hospital for my cancer 4 times, 2 times when I collapsed after chemo, as I exited my car in my home parking lot. I was helped by a neighbor couple who called an ambulance, and I went to a closer hospital than...
  2. hombre243

Out of AdBlocker jail

Looks like an ad blocker didnt like your site because of the secutty non-certification. I disabled it for this page and got right in. No more whiney butt here.
  3. hombre243

Logging on and everything else taking minutes

I have been trying to get into this forum for 2 days and finally got in. It takes many minutes for the forum to start up. None of my other sites are having problems. Is there a problem in the servers? It has taken me several minutes to get to this thread. hombre
  4. hombre243

Link to Firearms and Accessories For Sale

Kraklio Arms in Wheatland Iowa is a licensed FFL, gun manufacturer, and retailer of many gun related items. The company offers concealed carry certification and gun shooting/training. I saw some holsters made in shop when I went to pick up my latest shotgun. Konrad and his Wife, Dawn run the...
  5. hombre243

USS Carl Vinson

USS Carl Vinson Deployment from San Diego 8/2/2021 - YouTube
  6. hombre243

How hot is it really???

Betcha can't eat one.Top 10 HOTTEST Peppers on Earth! - YouTube
  7. hombre243

410 Reloader

I am new to shotgun reloading but I ain't new to shootin all my ammo and goin without for a while. I decided to reload 410 ammo and bought a new MEC 600 Jr. 410 Reloader off Ebay. I looked everyewhere but I needed to use PayPal to handle the payment. Almost no one had a press, and none had a...
  8. hombre243

Someone else may have posted this, but I can't remember, sooooo...

Man who speaks with Turkeys - YouTube
  9. hombre243

I have wanted to get a 410 for a long time

I like the singleshots, so I got a couple. One is a Charles Daly/Chiappa Turkey gun and the other is an Armacor break action. I also got a 12 ga break gun that is a twin to the 410. I just wanted it. I may get the 20 ga too. It if quits raining I will go shoot them. My back and legs are doing...
  10. hombre243

More about my treatments

Hi all. I had more surgery on 5/26 and all was well. No catheter which was a relief. Usually I am given a weeks worth of antibiotics to make sure there is no infection but this time nope. As it turned out early signs told me i needed the antibiotics. I mentioned it to the head nurse but she said...
  11. hombre243

God Bless America_Kate Smith

God Bless America Sung by Kate Smith - This is the Army 1943 HD - YouTube
  12. hombre243

Home Again Home Again

Howdy all. I had more bladder cancer surgery yesterday. All went well. No pain. No catheter. Plenty of food from the canteen. I'm home and all is well. I still have to have the treatments like I had before but they are a big nuthin. They kept me over night but I could have driven home yesterday...
  13. hombre243

It's dark in here...

Live Crickets Chirping 60mins "Natural Sound" ASMR - YouTube
  14. hombre243

Bladder Cancer Biopsies

Hi all, I had another bladder cancer biopsy Monday, 26 April, 2021. I went in for a bladder checkup a couple weeks ago and they said there was nothing in the labs that said positively that there is more cancer to treat. However the doc who examined me said the labs came back more negative than...
  15. hombre243

Just wondering what the points are. I just saw the mention when I signed on. I see they say trophy points. I have been here a while and I have zero trophy points. What are they? Huhhuhuh
  16. hombre243

The real world...

I posted this on my favorite social media site, for all the misled pansies who think it is cruel to hunt and kill animals for food.
  17. hombre243

Concealed Carry Vests

I ordered one and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I always wear a denim jacket and carry my small 9mm in a pocket. No sag and no printing. But the new Taurus 692 is heavier. Does any of you Mossbergers Own a concealment vest, and wear it? I like the looks. It is from a Biker shop so I...
  18. hombre243

Snap Caps/ Best brands

Hi all, Do you handgun shooters out there have a brand preference for 38/357/9mm snap caps? I want to get some. Not sure I need them but I want em. Any suggestions? Thanks hombre
  19. hombre243

Does this look good or what?

Here is an idea for you who like beans, chili or thick creamy soups... Cornbread soup bowls. If you can make good tasting cornbread, and are handy making soups, all you need is a mold for the bowl. Amazon has them. Here is what I had for supper tonight...
  20. hombre243

Bear Creek .223 Wylde 16.5" bbl.

Here's a slightly better picture of my home built carbine.
Back