• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Chadie

940 tactical mag extension

For anybody who has the 940 tactical model. Could you measure the overall length of the mag tube extension? I am looking for the length from the bottom of the nut to the end of the extension.
  2. Chadie

Parts for the 940... Start a Campaign!

Has anyone ordered parts from Mossberg for the 940? I am trying to gauge how stingy customer service is going to be if I don't have a 940 serial number for the parts that I am interested in... Looking to get the tactical +3 mag tube w/ spring (HOW IS IT THAT MOSSBERGS +3 EXTENSION FITS FLUSH...
  3. Chadie

930 Magazine tube question

I am editing this... Could some one send me the measurement of the mag tube extension for the 930 SPX? I am looking for the OEM mag tube measured from the base of the nut to the end. Also, is the mag tube all one piece or is it a two piece with the nut and tube?
  4. Chadie

WTT (not desperate to sell yet) Mossberg 930 Breacher Barrel 18.5" (93035)

Looking to trade my 18.5" Breacher Barrel stock #93035 for a Leupold Delta Point Pro. About the barrel: The bluing has been touched up and is looking beautiful! It fits tight into my receiver (wiggling necessary) and cycles flawlessly. I also had a Meprolight tritium bead installed. What I...
  5. Chadie

940 part interchangeability?

Does anyone know if the 940 tactical bolt release works on the 930?
  6. Chadie

WTB (possibly trade)- 930 parts (Talo wood stock set & 18.5" FSO barrel)

Looking for an 18.5" Front Sight Only barrel for my 930. Not a SPX, Bead sight or a XS sight glued onto a bead... This would be a blade style sight that is dovetailed in the sight base. I would be willing to trade my 18.5" breacher barrel with Meprolight dot. Looking for the barrel at the back...
  7. Chadie

Question about the 930 elevator / lifter

I can't find much information about what other models this might fit. I am getting ready to list a SkyTac welded lifter on eBay. I would like to know for sure if it also fits the 935 & new 940 models. I think that would help the sale being able to cross list it. Let me know guys
  8. Chadie

Looking for the price of a 590A1 barrel

Hey guys I'm looking for the price of the 20" 590A1 barrel with the bead sight. For some reason Mossberg does not list any 590 barrels in their store. List price from mossberg is fine.
  9. Chadie

Price list for 590A1 barrels?

Does anyone on here have a recent price list for 590A1 barrels? What I am looking to check is the price on a 20" 590A1 cyl bore with the front rifle sight. Want to make sure that it is not overpriced.
  10. Chadie

How do I post pictures in the for sale forum?

Cleaning out my spare parts and the items that I didn't use with my builds.... how do I post pictures with the ads?
  11. Chadie

Curious

I was curious to know if the shell lifter from a 9200 series would fit into a 930 and function properly.
  12. Chadie

GG&G follower 590 vs. 930...

I am coming back to Mossy because I love the new designs and prices! I have a 930 slug gun... built beautifully and have a few generic parts left over. One being a GG&G follower. Now I am waiting on a 590a1 to see if it is any better than the old 500 cruiser I had. I see that GG&G has two...
Back