• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Fixing A Mossberg 930 Feed From The Tube Problem: Browne Absolutely. Reputable information is hard to find on the damn interwebs.
  2. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Fixing A Mossberg 930 Feed From The Tube Problem: Brownell's Fixing A Mossberg 930 Feed From The Tube Problem: Brownell's...
  3. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Limbsaver Essentially two of the best offerings in the recoil-pad market are the Kickeeze and Limbsaver. I just put a Kickeeze on my wife's 500 Bantam, but haven't had it out yet. Kickeeze would probably do more business if they changed their look and website. The...
  4. S

Would you do it again??

I'd buy my 930 again.
  5. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Re: Replace stock sights? I just (2011) bought a 930 Field/Deer combo, and the rifled slug barrel has Williams (not-fire) sights on it. Good sights. Easily changed if ya need the "fire". Mine are staying as is for now. I bought a 500 rifled slug barrel in 2009 that came with the Firesights...
  6. S

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX Don't worry at all unless you find problems after break in! Most problems are centered around the extended magazines...that's why many of us shy away from them, but even that is a small percentage of all sold. The 930 is a great platform, don't be...
  7. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: My necessary SPX mod Let us know how it pans out.
  8. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Charging Handles

I just received one of Mossberg's Tactical handles for my walnut 930, and LOVE it. Talk about easy use with gloves etc. Highly recommended! -s
  9. S

930 Lightest Load Recommended for Reliable Function

It'd be great to hear from Mossberg on this, as I'm sure they have a pretty good idea. What is the lightest load recommended for reliable function in current production 930 autos? A minimum recommended load generally accepted for the design, in other words. A power factor type number...
Back