• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Heat shield for my new mossy

I went with the Mossberg heatshield on my Mossberg 500. It does what it is supposed to do. YMMV.
  2. B

mossberg 500 forend issues

Here is a link to a thread that I posted last month about modding my Mossberg 500 Persuader. I installed a short action tube assembly and Hogue stock/forend combo without issues. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2755 Good luck, YMMV, boomer 8-)
  3. B

Quick access Shotgun Locks

I recently picked up from costco.com, a ShotLock Solo-Vault for my Mossberg 500 HD shotgun. The install was straightforward. It is well made, I like the concept. It is kinda pricey, but costco.com has the best price. http://www.shotlock.com/ YMMV, boomer 8-)
  4. B

gun lubricants

I have been using Weapon Shield on all of my firearms for over a year now, with great results. You can get a sample of the product by contacting George at Weapon Shield. YMMV, boomer 8-)
  5. B

Mossberg 500 with Hogue Overmolded Stock and Forend

Here is some information on a modification I did on my Mossberg 500 Persuader HD shotgun, and included part numbers for reference. I installed the Hogue Overmolded stock and forend set (Hogue 05012) on a Mossberg 500 (model 50521) 12 gauge. This model has the Maverick-style one piece pinned...
  6. B

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Pinned forend on a Mossberg? I also picked up one of the Mossberg 50521 models. I didn't care for the pinned forend, it seemed "cheesy" to me. I changed it out with a short action tube assembly, and a Hogue overmolded stock and forend. I like the feel of my Persuader now. YMMV, boomer 8-)
  7. B

Mossberg 500 Series Safety Thread

Re: safety ball bearing stuck on my 500 Thanks for the great ideas. Yeah, I tried the needle-pry-it-out trick...to no avail. I am liking the idea of the paint thinner, I will give that a try. boomer 8-)
  8. B

Mossberg 500 Series Safety Thread

safety ball bearing stuck on my 500 Hello all, Newbie here from Seattle. Hope this is the right place to post a question to the group. Don't know if this has been asked before. I was trying to replace the plastic safety button with a suitable metal one. It all went well until the small ball...
  9. B

newbie from Seattle area

Hello all, I am a newbie from the Seattle area. I have owned firearms for years, however it has been in the last 4 years that my interest has been awakened. Though I primarily am interested in pistols, I do own several rifles and now two shotguns. My father gave me his old Savage 12G "humpback"...
Back