• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. phinfan

Mossberg 183K ??

There is a 183DC on Gunbroker right now https://www.gunbroker.com/item/970847018
  2. phinfan

Questions re: Mossy/Western Auto Revelations .308

The Western Auto 200A is the store brand of the Mossberg 800A. The bolts are almost identical. What do the cases look like when they come out of the chamber? Are they scratched up? Are the primers flattened? What do the locking lugs on the bolt look like? Is the wear even across all of...
  3. phinfan

Mossberg 810 Picatinny Rail

The mount isn't too short, the optic is.
  4. phinfan

Mossberg 183K ??

Somebody must have hit the "buy it now"? Dunno brother. Best of luck in your search.
  5. phinfan

Mossberg 183K ??

Hey Steve!! Didja see this? https://www.ebay.com/itm/285112518584
  6. phinfan

Mossberg 183K ??

Well man, as of about 5 min ago, I have exhausted all of my parts sources. Truly sorry I have come up empty for you. Who would have thought those bolts would be so scarce?
  7. phinfan

Mossberg 183K ??

I did another quick search, this time on eBay. I came up with two. But as the Havlins say, they may need fitting. https://www.ebay.com/itm/225331196845 https://www.ebay.com/itm/374419417663
  8. phinfan

Mossberg 183K ??

Oh, Hey, Steve? Does your 183K have a submodel? Like 183K-E?
  9. phinfan

Mossberg 183K ??

First, welcome to the forums! Second, according to the Havlin's book on Mossbergs, parts between 183 models were not interchangeable. So you are looking for a 183K bolt. I did some quick searching and came up empty for that particular bolt. There are more places for me to look and I might get...
  10. phinfan

Mossberg 800 stock?

I inherited mine from my uncle when he passed. The story goes the dropped it out of a tree stand and broke the original at the wrist. Replaced it with a Boyds. When I got it, it was missing the bolt. I even posted on here trying to find a replacement. We found the original waaaay back on a...
  11. phinfan

Mossberg 800 stock?

I just went and pulled my 800B out of it's Boyds stock. The serial number is 300257 just like yours.
  12. phinfan

no. 4 peep sight threads

Stuff like that never happens to me. I'm the guy that might accidently leave a complete #4 at the range.
  13. phinfan

Mossberg model 104 US magazines

I downloaded your chart for future reference. That's a handy bit of info. Thanks for sharing it.
  14. phinfan

no. 4 peep sight threads

Thanks man! Now I just have to find that tap and that die. And I have to make the nut. The nut is my biggest worry. Most of the work on it will be done by hand with files. Not sure if I leave the bases "as is" with the Japanning loss or do I strip it all off and re-japan them. The youtube...
  15. phinfan

no. 4 peep sight threads

I picked up a pair of No. 4 peepsights that I figured would go well with my 42M and my 51M. One is missing the windage adjustment rod and nut. I was able to make another one on the lathe, but for the life of me, I can't figure out the threads on the original. Would anybody know what they are?
  16. phinfan

Mossberg model 104 US magazines

I have 2 of those 15 round magazines from the Havlins. They work great in my 42M(b).
  17. phinfan

Mossberg 183D-B

What differentiates between the sub models of these shotguns? What makes my 183D-B different than your 183D-C?
  18. phinfan

Mossberg 183D-B

I picked up a 183D-B yesterday. For the $172 I spent, I'm pretty happy with it. It's my first bolt action shotgun, though I always wanted one. The bore polished up to a mirror shine, the bluing shows signs of wear, but the stock aside from a few scratches is excellent. It has a Modified screw...
  19. phinfan

New to me 800A

That is the "flat bolt handle". It was a more expensive option on these. I recently inherited my uncle's 800B missing the bolt. I just won an ebay auction for one.
  20. phinfan

Mossberg 800B Bolt

I found one!! It's currently in California, should be here between the 19th and the 23rd. That'll give me time to, hopefully, find some .243 ammo!!
Back