• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. phinfan

no. 4 peep sight threads

I picked up a pair of No. 4 peepsights that I figured would go well with my 42M and my 51M. One is missing the windage adjustment rod and nut. I was able to make another one on the lathe, but for the life of me, I can't figure out the threads on the original. Would anybody know what they are?
  2. phinfan

Mossberg 183D-B

I picked up a 183D-B yesterday. For the $172 I spent, I'm pretty happy with it. It's my first bolt action shotgun, though I always wanted one. The bore polished up to a mirror shine, the bluing shows signs of wear, but the stock aside from a few scratches is excellent. It has a Modified screw...
  3. phinfan

Mossberg 800B Bolt

I just inherited an 800B from my uncle. It was his varmint gun that has sat in the closet since the 1980s. It is missing the bolt. We have searched the house and are not able to locate it. I have looked at Numrich, GB and a couple other sites and have come up empty. Does anybody here have any...
  4. phinfan

S-130 peep sight

I have a 42M(b) .22 with an S-130 peep sight. It has been missing the elevation adjustment nut since I got it years ago. I have reached out to the Havlins about a replacement, but was wondering if anybody here may know where I could obtain one. Or if one from a different brand of peep sight...
Back