• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. JungleBoogey

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Makes a lot of sense to me... and here you've found the best... Welcome to the fold... :lol::welcome:
  2. JungleBoogey

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

That looks like a nice buck to see so I hope that your hope one day happens... :thumbsup:
  3. JungleBoogey

:thanks:Happy Veteran's Day 2021! Thank you all for your service to our great country. God Bless America...
  4. JungleBoogey

Veterans Day

:thanks:Happy Veteran's Day 2021! Thank you all for your service to our great country. God Bless America...
  5. JungleBoogey

Mossberg Chairman Alan Mossberg Passes Away Alan Mossberg, Chairman of O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc., passed away Nov. 6 at his home in Tierra Verde, FL, surrounded by close friends and family. Alan was 89 years old. R.I.P.
  6. JungleBoogey

About Mossberg...

R.I.P. Mossberg Chairman Alan Mossberg Passes Away
  7. JungleBoogey

Welcome to the forum Xtabber. It's great to have multiple talents I always say... :lol: :welcome:
  8. JungleBoogey

Welcome to the Forum Sir. Glad to have you aboard. From one Vet to another... thank you for your Service. :welcome:
  9. JungleBoogey

Welcome to the forum. New blood, new questions, new answers. It's all good! :welcome:
  10. JungleBoogey

Welcome to the Forum Sir... be sure to update us after shooting the 590A1. :sniper:
  11. JungleBoogey

Welcome Harie... Welcome Harie or should I say "G'day Mate"... ... :coffee:
  12. JungleBoogey

Hello Plowboy87. I hope things get better... :sniper:
  13. JungleBoogey

Nice photo... the 500A looks great but with a bit Native American in my bloodline, the blanket also caught my attention. :laugh: MfG Tschüss :lol:
  14. JungleBoogey

Hey Brother Mustachio. I already "liked" your Avatar and now let me WeIcome you aboard. :welcome:
  15. JungleBoogey

Thank you for your Service Jim and welcome to Mossbergowners.com :thanks::welcome:
  16. JungleBoogey

Cool Avatar... cool "handlebar" mustache. Thanks for the insight.:thumbsup:
  17. JungleBoogey

A late Mossbergowners.com welcome :welcome: to those I've missed since I last logged in . Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. Reading is great :mornin: but contibuting with questions or answers is even better. I'm expecting to "see" you out here. :yourock:
  18. JungleBoogey

I second that Meanstreak! :cheers:
  19. JungleBoogey

Great Screen Name/Avatar story... :laugh: :welcome: to the Forum (and Gun ownership)!
  20. JungleBoogey

Welcome to the forum Joshua. Although I don't have a suggestion for you, I'm sure they'll be great advice heading your way shortly...:welcome:
Back