• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

1 piece scope rail

egwguns.com has one for 39.99 i have seen others but not like this one. the others i have seen are not picatiny they are just connected.
  2. R

1 piece scope rail

does the one piece rail for the atr100 fit the 4x4 long action? im not a big fan of the two piece and i think the one pice looks better however a cant find one for just the 4x4 but i see them everywhere for the atr100
  3. R

Bolt Disassembly

Re: anyone know how to disassemble the bolt? what would you suggest soaking it in?
  4. R

Bolt Disassembly

anyone know how to disassemble the bolt? just wondering how to disassemble it to see if there is any factory grease inside or what not so i can clean it and get it really smooth opening after a shot.
  5. R

Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Troubleshooting

Re: bolt action not feeding correctly not anymore! i finally got it figured out. i just was not seating the bullets right. when i loaded them the follower would be tilted or the bullets werent seated all the way back.
  6. R

new 4x4 barrel length

It does a heck of a job for reducing the recoil. it also has a great pad on the butt that helps alot too. soft and springy. i have one in .270 and has very little kick at all. havnt shot it with the muzzle break off of it though. the accuracy is great. got mine sighted in yesterday. only had a...
  7. R

Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Accessories...

is a mossberg 695 bolt action the same as a 4x4?
  8. R

How about a one piece scope rail? anyone know where to find those?
  9. R

alright thanks. i sure would like to see metal mags in the future.
  10. R

Free Float problem

i had a slight problem as well. mine was not warped though. its just that the plastic end of the stock was not perfectly straight on the edges and they were touching the barrel. i fixed it myself by taking off the stock and using some sand paper wrapped around a small wooden dowel and i slid it...
  11. R

Brand New 4x4. Hard to cycle bolt.

same happens to mine and i havnt fired it yet either. its just the pin being reset i think and will just take a little oil and some breaking in. maybe will take a few shots. have you cycled any rounds through it yet? i have and some of mine dont go in correctly. just wondering if you are having...
  12. R

Does anyone know where they sell extra 4x4 magazines in std long action? preferebly metal magazines not plastic?
  13. R

Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Troubleshooting

bolt action not feeding correctly i just bought a new 4x4 in .270. when i cycle the bolt forward the bullet is misguided and goes left or right of the chamber causing the tip of the bullet to be damaged. others go in just fine but there is always one or two in a magazine that dont. does anyone...
Back