• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

4x4 270 jammed

Sup people thanks for the welcome. I love my gun it's the issue I have that I don't like. When I contacted my local gun shop about the issue, they called the people who they got the gun from and told them that the model I have (270) was discontinued. So that's why I asked. I was going to get a...
  2. K

Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Troubleshooting

My gun fails to extract the casing. After I shoot the bolt is jammed. It won't pull back. I never got to take it to get checked out yet. I heard the 4x4 is discontinued
  3. K

4x4 270 jammed

Thanks. Good to b here. By the way is the 4x4 line crappy? I heard it was discontinued
  4. K

4x4 270 jammed

Hi. I cleaned the crap out of it but didn't try it yet. But I did notice some minor gouges on the front of the bolt and I see some on the casing. I hope it works. Thanks
  5. K

4x4 270 jammed

Hi if any one could help me out... I have a 4x4 270 bolt action. When I first got the gun I took it to the range to have it sighted in. Maybe 12 rounds shot. I cleaned it and put it away. Well couple of months later I took it out and resighTed it ( new scope) in. I loaded1 bullet at a time and...
Back