• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. N

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

I got one in my 930 2 weeks ago they said is one of the first comming out of the production line ..... works great .....
  2. N

NEW MOSSSBERG 930 OWNER !!!

Thanks, to all ..... and yes as I state in my post I did a lot of research before buying the shotgun, for the price I figure I get the best of all worlds Semi/low cost - I research for parts and accs info baught the iitems and just put all the parts together when I got the shotgun. Vent holes...
  3. N

I got all the info from this gentleman here the only thing I did not do was to shave the face of the stock since I believe a GG&G rear sling adaptor will fill the gap : http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtop ... 53&start=0
  4. N

However A remington 870 Speedfeed stock will ......... you just need to modified it a little bit ..... better feel than the Choate Stock ...
  5. N

NEW MOSSSBERG 930 OWNER !!!

Just wanted to touch base and share the exitement of owning a mossberg 930 and thank you all for the good info I found here when I was looking for new shotgun and helping me decide on such great shotgun :D !!!
Back