• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Kodiak

Optisan Mamba 1-4x30 Scope

This is an initial impressions review. I've been wanting a 1-4 scope for tactical matches. I didn't want to spend much thou. I shoot mainly to keep up my abilities and less so to be competitive. I ordered the scope, which comes with a mount, from www.swaf.com. There was no hassle with ordering...
  2. Kodiak

AR-15 and Variants

Thx for fixing that! Sent from my DROIDX
  3. Kodiak

AR-15 and Variants

Well decided to go from a red dot to an optic. I found a cheap one with over all good reviews. Its an Optisan 1-4X30 Mamba and it comes w/ a mount! Ill give an AAR after I get it. $150 + shipping. I got it from www.swafa.com Sent from my DROIDX
  4. Kodiak

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

My new defensive handgun. Springfield XD(m) 9mm 3.8" barrel. Can't wait to take it to the range.
  5. Kodiak

Tactical Gun Cart (Baby Stroller

A little bit of dicarded aluminum diamond plate, a few nuts and bolts and an ATV gun rack. I will be adding a second rack for my M590 on the other side. It even has a CUP HOLDER!
  6. Kodiak

AR-15 and Variants

+1 on that! Sent from my DROIDX
  7. Kodiak

AR-15 and Variants

Very nice! Sent from my DROIDX
  8. Kodiak

The power of a 1 ounce Foster Slug

5 years, one tour. Thanks for the positive comment on my videos! Sent from my DROIDX
  9. Kodiak

Dummy rounds

I use the ST Action Pro dummy rounds. I emptied some of my bird shot shells and filled the dummys with it. I then topped it with epoxy. They now weigh the same as my 00 buck rounds. Sent from my DROIDX
  10. Kodiak

Add-on flashlight recommendations?

Lets see how to put this... We are very laid back here. While we have rules and expect them to be followed, your not going to get pounded for making an honest mistake or not finding something. We are all here to learn and show off our stuff. Welcome aboard and enjoy our site! I've been using a...
  11. Kodiak

Major League Infidel Patch ***With Digi-Proof***

Same here! Very well done! Thx. Sent from my DROIDX
  12. Kodiak

How about a slug...

..That won't over penetrate? It's only $6.00 per slug. http://www.ebr-inc.net/12gaEntry.html
  13. Kodiak

Hello from NC

Welcome! Im in Fayetteville. Sent from my DROIDX
  14. Kodiak

Major League Infidel Patch ***With Digi-Proof***

+1! Sent from my DROIDX
  15. Kodiak

Shotgun Ammo for Home Defense- #8

WARNING: GRAPHIC! In the following link a "drunk" LEO shot someone in the leg with 5.56. It did not hit bone, yet broke the bone. This did NOT happen in the USA. It says 30 caliber but it was 5.56. I read the original article a while back but can't find it at the moment...
  16. Kodiak

Advice for mounting a light

VTAC or VCAS for sling and I use the Elzetta shotgun Light mount. As you can see it can be mounted further forward. Sent from my DROIDX
  17. Kodiak

AR-15 and Variants

Very nice!
  18. Kodiak

The power of a 1 ounce Foster Slug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HuVkXLreWE
  19. Kodiak

AR-15 and Variants

Very, very nice! Sent from my DROIDX
Back