• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

pictures that make you lol

John Pinnette
  2. B

Random Stream of Consciousness

I was watching one bad movie (might have been sci fi network too...) every time someone picked up a gun, drew it from a holster, or pointed it at something, it made a racking noise... it got laughable when 20 cops drew their pistols at the same time.
  3. B

^^^TOP SHOT^^^ Season #4

"plus her current career"... maybe she won top shot?
  4. B

^^^TOP SHOT^^^ Season #4

If I were the red team I'd have let chee choose which of the two guys he wanted to go against for elimination, but chee certainly should have been there. The remaining female competitor keeps impressing the hell out of me. Has a female ever made it to the green-shirt portion before? She...
  5. B

^^^TOP SHOT^^^ Season #4

The best line came at the end: a 31 year old man just gave a 36 year old man a friendship bracelet!
  6. B

^^^TOP SHOT^^^ Season #4

To help MikeD feel in the loop... the photography in the shotgun episode was fantastic, wasn't it?
  7. B

^^^TOP SHOT^^^ Season #4

Damn. There goes my favorite reason to watch the show... And, while he seems to do a damn fine job of running his team, the older cop on the red team is just too positive about everything...
  8. B

Don't you just hate talented people? ;-) Congratulations!
  9. B

Finally shot some high-brass through my 590

Just an update: I finally had a chance to fire slugs and buckshot through my shotgun with the new ATI Akita stock on it. MUCH nicer! Compared to my stock Maverick 88, the Mexi-Mossberg felt like getting hit in the shoulder with a hammer. There is still some impact from the round (of course)...
  10. B

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa I just realized, my own Mossberg 590 has a bayonet lug... and I purchased it at a legal gun shop in california less then a year ago. I also cannot imagine why someone would pull the barrel support off the gun posted earlier...
  11. B

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: New Member and New to me M590A1 I dont' see any mention of bayonet lugs being illegal in the usual sources... although it may be illegal to take a bayonet out of the house, as the blade is longer then 3" and it doesn't fold. I am, however, not a lawyer.
  12. B

^^^TOP SHOT^^^ Season #4

I gotta admit, it's getting on my nerves the way they keep calling the Venezuelan woman "quite a little sniper", or saying they are amazed at how well she performs. She's a damn Olympic shooter! She competes against the best on the planet! Show a little respect, guys.
  13. B

Yep... I think I'll go shoot some skeet tomorrow to celebrate. ;-)
  14. B

Flea markets around here just sell cell phone charger cords and quinceria dresses. ;-) I passed my background/drug test, and I got my start date for the "major defense contractor". 3/9.
  15. B

Post Your EDC Blade

California has fantastic knife laws... as long as it's folded, has a "bias towards closure", isn't a switchblade/gravity knife, and is carried concealed you can have ANYTHING up to and including a folding "pocket claymore". Many cities and counties, however, place far more restrictive laws in...
  16. B

Post Your EDC Blade

I just got a Cold Steel Mini AK47. a 3" blade is the longest you can legally carry in Los Angeles County... So Cal sucks sometimes.
  17. B

My wife has never really enjoyed shooting... she felt it was more of a responsibility to be good with the weapons we own. Until this weekend... she, her dad, and myself went shooting, and ended up shooting at clay targets with his 20+ year old Ruger .22. She was hitting them at about 150' away...
  18. B

^^^TOP SHOT^^^ Season #4

Very cute female competitors, and I like that they seemed to have less of the non-shooting nonsense (although i still DVR past anything that isn't at a shooting range). Looking forward to this season.
  19. B

Doomsday Preppers

Everyone with a gun, no. One or two people with a gun: almost certainly. I would be very uncomfortable if my SHTF plan hinged on a "good" armed person appearing at my doorstep before a "bad" armed person.
  20. B

I got an offer! Very good pay (almost $40/hour!), in a field I am interested in, related to my major... 19 year old me, that flunked out of school, never thought I'd get here...
Back