• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. SlugsForThugs

Differences Between Maverick 88 and Mossberg 500?

Sometimes they just need to be racked a few hundred times to smooth it out also. Sit on the couch and watch tv while racking it back and forth (not that you perves) DO NOT DRY FIRE. Just use the forend release and rack. It will help it out.
  2. SlugsForThugs

Rusty Mossberg 500.. Help?

damn, I was hoping to find out what happend... :(
  3. SlugsForThugs

Help!

Check Brownells, Sometimes they have 590A1 replacement trigger groups which are metal. There is an issue though using it on a Mav88. You will loose any safety due to the Mav has a crossbolt on the trigger housing and the 500/590 uses a tang safety on the top of the frame. From my experience the...
  4. SlugsForThugs

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

But has the reciever been modified to not except a stock? That is the question.
  5. SlugsForThugs

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Heat Shields

Oxpho blue works great. I did a Beretta 92S slide and barrel with it and it came out great.
  6. SlugsForThugs

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

The only problem I see with this is it is listed with the grip as "non-removable". Well that kills the idea of stamping it and having a easy "build" of a SBS.
Back